MatildeT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

48 Hours in Milan with this map

I saw Local Guides are sharing beautiful 48hours maps, so I decided to publish mine. The guide is for a tour in Milan, a beautiful city in Italy.

Here you can find the link of the map

milan.png

I was born here and visited all the time, but still don't know all the spot in it. Let's start discovering Milan 

Discover my blog on www.mytripmap.it based on Google maps | I'm a Ui&Ux Designer based in Milan, Italy
Milano, MI, Italia
13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 48 Hours in Milan with this map

@MatildeT This is great! I'm arriving in Milan tomorrow so the timing couldn't be better 🙂

Hey @LucioV - Check this out!

Level 10

Perfect @HelloJess, i will contact her 😉

@JessicaS wrote:

@MatildeT This is great! I'm arriving in Milan tomorrow so the timing couldn't be better 🙂

Hey @LucioV - Check this out!

Former Google Contributor

Great job  @MatildeT 🙂

Even with the same categories. I can wait to visit Milan 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 6

Yes your post was an ispiration 🙂 Maybe for Milan I could add "happy hour" because it's a kind of different way of eating here

I will add more, because we have so much to see

In past I have created a map for just Aperitivo/Happy hour in Milan (yes, I love creating maps 😛 I got an entire blog about this)
https://goo.gl/NT7wvI

Discover my blog on www.mytripmap.it based on Google maps | I'm a Ui&Ux Designer based in Milan, Italy
Googler

Hi @MatildeT! Thanks for creating and sharing this awesome My Map here on Connect. We have featured your post on our homepage, check it out: 

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 7.50.19 AM.png

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

amazing 🙂 thanks

Level 8

Great idea and  map @MatildeT 

We have shared it in our community:

https://plus.google.com/+MauroBiancacci/posts/JpL8i4sHsBN?sfc=false

ciao!

Level 10

Thank you very much for the map! I was in Milano 10 years ago and how I wish I could have a map like this (and not de paper version of the tourist information office)

Level 2

Thank you so much for the map! I plan to visit Milan in summer.

Unfortunately the whole site switched to Italian when I opened the map, Is there any chance to switch it at least to English? The Google Translation function doesn't work.