LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

48 Hours in Melbourne with a custom map

Recently we shared a post explaining how to create My Maps using beautiful custom icons. And today I have for your a new installment of the popular My Maps series. Now the spotlight is on Melbourne, in Australia. Previous My Maps included NairobiMontrealBostonSantiagoDubai and Bristol, if you want to check them out. But, of course, you have all the published My Maps compiled in the post I mentioned.

MyMaps_melbourne-02.png

So, as with the other maps, with this one you'll be able to enjoy 48 hours (or more!) in the city: restaurants, cafes and bakeries, nightlife, accommodation, tourists spots, arts and culture and shopping. You can access the map via this link: https://goo.gl/DelVjh although you have it embedded here:

And as usual, if you are traveling to Melbourne you can add this map to "Your Places" in your Google Maps app by clicking on the star icon. Then you'll be able to access the map whenever you want. And if you know the city because you've traveled there, you live there or you know some other Local Guide who does, please tag them. That way we will be able to add even more awesome places to the map and make it even better.

And don't forget to share in this board any other My Maps that you create, especially if you use the icons we shared with you... Happy exploring!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
3 comments
Level 8

Re: 48 Hours in Melbourne with a custom map

Nice work mate @LuisRG

Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much @mhjn

@DocGaurav wrote:

Nice work mate @LuisRG

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Connect Moderator

A bit of fun @LuisRG dunno why I only saw this today, but it's cool