FrenchiJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

2018 #LocalGuidesConnect

Hi neighbors from all over the world! My name is Frenchi’ J. & I wanted to share with anyone willing to read about my experience using Connect & being a Local Guide!

#LocalGuidesConnect

I was literally in my car one day, sitting outside of a store in which I had a amazing experience at. I thought to myself, “Maybe I should join Yelp” however I’ve always heard about it & it felt so intimidating! 

This is was a few years ago, when I was sitting in this parking lot. (Gosh I hope I haven’t lost you already lol!) I just happened to look down at my phone & I had an email. I believe it was an email. You know Google is so amazing about sending those push notifications to your phone!

So, I decided to check it out, and the email asked me if I wanted to be a “local guide”. At 1st I wondered what it was and did a bit of research before agreeing to sign up,

Now I’ve been sharing my positive, & not so positive experiences with you all ever since! I’ve also been reading everyone else’s posts too! Some of you all have me eating at new restaurants  & visiting places I never knew existed in my own city! This works especially well for me when I visit family out of town.

Well, that’s all I wanted to share! Thanks for reading here in Connect & as well as on Google Maps Contribution & Reviews! 

I hope my little opinions help make the world a little bit better, one post at a time! 

Charlotte, NC, USA
2 comments
Level 8

Re: 2018 #LocalGuidesConnect

nice post @FrenchiJ, we will look forward to your next post 

Salim From Indonesia

Level 5

Re: 2018 #LocalGuidesConnect

Oh my goodness! Someone read my post! Loll, thank you so much!