PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 19 dayes in Nepal with Nepal Local Guides (Food Part)

Hey @PavelSarwar

You are making me one of hungriest man, I was already hungry, then I see all these pictures,

JonasK

@SPOk13_Kursk wrote:

Recently i visited Nepal. This time i want to learn Nepalese culture. @NirajBhusal Moderator of Nepal Local Guides helps me lot. Today i want to share my experience  with @TraciC @Corrie and all local guides. This is my food part. This time i take my every moment pics. I will share every thing step by step. We are miss u @SumaiyaZafrin

IMG_6434.JPGIMG_6342.JPGNepali chicken dumplings (momo) Momo (dumplings) is one of Nepal's most popular dishes which can be eaten as an entree or as mains. It's a dumpling filled with meat or vegetables as well. It is eaten with tomato pickle (golbheda ko achar).Nepali chicken dumplings (momo) Momo (dumplings) is one of Nepal's most popular dishes which can be eaten as an entree or as mains. It's a dumpling filled with meat or vegetables as well. It is eaten with tomato pickle (golbheda ko achar).IMG_6301.JPGIMG_6302.JPGIMG_6340.JPGIMG_6383.JPGIMG_6380.JPGIMG_6387.JPGIMG_6407.JPGIMG_6426.JPGParty with Local Guides in NepalParty with Local Guides in NepalIMG_6453.JPGIMG_6455.JPGIMG_6523.JPGIMG_6817.JPGIMG_6819.JPGIMG_6816.JPGIMG_6820.JPGIMG_6807.JPGIMG_6517.JPGIMG_6806.JPGDelicious Nepali thali set in NepalDelicious Nepali thali set in NepalIMG_6818.JPGIMG_6821.JPGIMG_6822.JPGNiraj Cooked for me.Niraj Cooked for me.IMG_6606.JPGIMG_6609.JPGWith WTM DangWith WTM Dang

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 8

@JonasKLcome in Bangladesh.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 9

Thank you for the invitation @PavelSarwar, I will really love to visit Nepal soon.

Enjoy the festival and Have fun

Regards

JonasK

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

Thanks for being here @PavelSarwar bro. Unfortunately I couldn't attend the function due to examinations. Wish to see you here again. 🙂

Level 8

@BishowvijayaPI will be Nepal very soon.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 6

You are always welcome. 🙂