PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

19 dayes in Nepal with Nepal Local Guides (Food Part)

Recently i visited Nepal. This time i want to learn Nepalese culture. @NirajBhusal Moderator of Nepal Local Guides helps me lot. Today i want to share my experience  with @TraciC @Corrie and all local guides. This is my food part. This time i take my every moment pics. I will share every thing step by step. We are miss u @SumaiyaZafrin

IMG_6434.JPGIMG_6342.JPGNepali chicken dumplings (momo) Momo (dumplings) is one of Nepal's most popular dishes which can be eaten as an entree or as mains. It's a dumpling filled with meat or vegetables as well. It is eaten with tomato pickle (golbheda ko achar).Nepali chicken dumplings (momo) Momo (dumplings) is one of Nepal's most popular dishes which can be eaten as an entree or as mains. It's a dumpling filled with meat or vegetables as well. It is eaten with tomato pickle (golbheda ko achar).IMG_6301.JPGIMG_6302.JPGIMG_6340.JPGIMG_6383.JPGIMG_6380.JPGIMG_6387.JPGIMG_6407.JPGIMG_6426.JPGParty with Local Guides in NepalParty with Local Guides in NepalIMG_6453.JPGIMG_6455.JPGIMG_6523.JPGIMG_6817.JPGIMG_6819.JPGIMG_6816.JPGIMG_6820.JPGIMG_6807.JPGIMG_6517.JPGIMG_6806.JPGDelicious Nepali thali set in NepalDelicious Nepali thali set in NepalIMG_6818.JPGIMG_6821.JPGIMG_6822.JPGNiraj Cooked for me.Niraj Cooked for me.IMG_6606.JPGIMG_6609.JPGWith WTM DangWith WTM Dang

Proud to be a Local Guide.
25 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 19 dayes in Nepal with Nepal Local Guides (Food Part)

Those dumplings and that roti look so good!!! Thanks for sharing this great photo story with us. I was just at the Rubin Museum here in New York yesterday admiring Nepalese art 🙂

Connect Moderator

@PavelSarwar Nice♥

Some variety from Our Cultur....

I also want to visit nepal.....

Googler

Oh my goodness, I had to keep scrolling back to the dumpling pics, @PavelSarwar. I love dumplings as @Corrie knows!! Thank you SO much for sharing!! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Wow its really awesome !!! and i think its tasty also.thank u @PavelSarwar for sharing ur travel story 🙂

Level 8

Momo food makes me big fan of it. @Corrie

Level 8

@TraciC u know, i always big fan of food. dumplings is awesome .

Level 8

@PavelSarwar

Thanks for sharing the Food Photos

To Local Guide Connect 

The food is looking Woo !

Level 9

@PavelSarwar Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

I love momos. Eating momos with friends was my favorite outdoor activity during college break time. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Former Google Contributor

... after looking at all the photos. Thanks for sharing, @PavelSarwar

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.