Masbi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

tourism of yogyakarta

at malioboro stree in yogyakarta cityat malioboro stree in yogyakarta citysambisari templesambisari templeswimming pool of umbul pongok at klaten ,central java indonesiaswimming pool of umbul pongok at klaten ,central java indonesia

4 comments
Level 9

yogyakarta local guide

member of yogyakarta local guidemember of yogyakarta local guideyogyakarta local guide at sambisari templeyogyakarta local guide at sambisari templethi is methi is me

Former Google Contributor

Re: tourism of yogyakarta

Great Photos @Masbi!

Tell us more about your trip to Yogyakarta and the story behind the photos. Did you eat something interesting? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Former Google Contributor

Re: yogyakarta local guide

Hi @Masbi,

What was the subject of your meet-up? Tell us more about the spots you visited. 

By the way, I am merging your post here -tourism of yogyakarta

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Re: yogyakarta local guide

Hello my bro @GeorgesHR

thanks for your correction and advise..I am active again at connect due to busy with business, i miss u