puguh_am's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

simpang tiga cibadak, sukabumi, west java, indonesia

Jadi malam hari ..keren ..keluar swalayan ya nongkrong... Jika posisi utara... Anda berhadapan jalan ke bogor - jakarta..70 km. Kiri ke palabuan ratu..laut ..45 km. Kekanan..sukabumi kota 17 km . bandung 90 km. Salah benerkeun we tong ribut.lain ulangan iyeuh. Welcom to cibadak kota nayor. Kitu we.simpang tiga cibadak malam harisimpang tiga cibadak malam hari

Toko Simpang Tiga, Jalan Raya Siliwangi, Cibadak, Sukabumi, West Java, Indonesia
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: simpang tiga cibadak, sukabumi, west java, indonesia

@puguh_am 

Hello,

whenever you publish a screenshot of Street View views, remember that you must also tell the community the location of the place, and the link so that everyone can watch it with their device. 

cd.jpg 

by clicking on the three vertical points, then click on the photo in the red boxed area. 

nnhi.jpg 

clicking with the mouse or center on the link that goes out turns blue here then with the right mouse button you can Copy 

in this case to give you an example is a street of Rome, in Italy, so after you have posted the screenshot of your intersection or road that is follow the procedure here and go to copy that link in blue below the description of the screenshot so that anyone of the Connect can connect to that place and why not start from there an exploratory tour with Street View.

good continuation.

regards.

Gio '.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Hi @puguh_am, and welcome to Connect!

Apologies for replying to you in English, but I don't speak your language. I'm using Google Translate to understand your post.

What exactly would you like to share with the community? Are you giving a feedback, raising a problem or asking a question? If you'd just like to share the photo of the intersection, then your post is for the Share Your Photos and Discoveries board on Connect, so I'm moving it there.

As you are new to Connect, please check out these tips for a good start:

• If you have any questions, please try searching the community first because they might have been raised by someone else and answered already
  • The Help Desk board can give you lots on information if you cannot find the answers of your questions in the other boards
  • Introduce yourself in this month's Introduce yourself topic
  • More tips can be found in this post
  • Please go through the Local Guides rules and the Community policy, as they are quite important

Cheers!

Level 7

Ok. Thanks @MarinSt.. Yups..  Next time i write exaly in english.. I am learning and experient.. Thanks for your attantion..

Level 10
Solution

@puguh_am 

Hello,

whenever you publish a screenshot of Street View views, remember that you must also tell the community the location of the place, and the link so that everyone can watch it with their device. 

cd.jpg 

by clicking on the three vertical points, then click on the photo in the red boxed area. 

nnhi.jpg 

clicking with the mouse or center on the link that goes out turns blue here then with the right mouse button you can Copy 

in this case to give you an example is a street of Rome, in Italy, so after you have posted the screenshot of your intersection or road that is follow the procedure here and go to copy that link in blue below the description of the screenshot so that anyone of the Connect can connect to that place and why not start from there an exploratory tour with Street View.

good continuation.

regards.

Gio '.

Level 7

Thank so much

Level 7

No problem ..thanks so much.. I am still learning ..xixixi.. Ok