Level 10

Re: railway stations in the world with Street View

@NRJOVIC 

@Elzerbi 

@JonesParapaso 

@Garg_Saab 

@John2boyz

@BakulMehta 

Turin, my city, here a view from the bridge of Corso Sommeiller, looking over the central station of Porta Nuova with on the left the building (red brick) central heating of the entire railway area and near the building in gray crystals in Italy call it ACEI (Central Computerized Electrical Equipment) which directs through the DCO (Central Operations Center) all the railway traffic and the management of the deviators and earth signals and luminous high signals, regulate the movement of the trains departing and arriving (not over 4 at a time) in addition to the maneuvers for the composition and decomposition of passenger trains.

Level 10

@NRJOVIC 

@Elzerbi 

@AmarArora 

@NandKK 

@Prdeep

@Divyesh000

@Rezgar 

Turin, my city, the station, the tracks that through the train that also takes me to work outside the city, here on the right is visible the large maintenance / check beam of the passenger carriages that are controlled and powered by electric columns, inside the sheds are washed, cleaned, sanitized and repaired with visit pits for repairs on the bottom of the wagon or up to 3 m with side jacks when, for example, the carts must be replaced.
Here the old but always effective diesel locomotives of the D 245 group are in action, from the unmistakable noise of the engine and from the still 3-axle movement with connecting rods.
In the middle bend also the double track directed in France and for Milan.
The line for Genoa is instead in the middle, the leftmost tracks alongside the old freight yard also lead to the large shunting and locomotive deposit of Lingotto. The yellow house on the right ex railway offices dates back to 1900.

Level 10

@BudiFXW 

@RiverDefender 

@NRJOVIC 

@Elzerbi 

@Alana74

@linguistar 

level crossing in Bogor, Indonesia 

Level 8

Hi @Gio51x

This is La Plata Station, head of the Roca Line that connects Capital Federal (Argentina´s Capital) with La Plata ( Buenos Aires - most populated province - of Argentina).

https://goo.gl/maps/ckFUTSmCYZD2

Plus, the city where I currently live.

Saluti Gio

Nico J.
Level 10

@NRJOVIC  

thanks is a beautiful place I have seen very interesting elements for my thread in a little term with Indonesia for today and before returning to Italy step from La Plata ... thanks for the link

Level 8

@Gio51xIf you look La Plata with SV take a loof at this train. It is a small train (no locomotive) that connects different Universities and a General Hospital.

It is called Tren Universitario.

https://goo.gl/maps/NjBV9fovYEm

http://www.laplataterminal.com/2014/02/recorrido-del-tren-universitario.html

Nico J.
Level 8

@Gio51x

Nico J.
Level 10

congratulations I did not know there were trains dedicated to university students, ie a line that runs through all the concentrated faculties, .. even the website is very rich in details and information, the train is very modern, the tracks seem a little less.

Level 10

@NRJOVIC 

@PaDeSSo 

@Rezgar

@Rk2010  

@AdriansyahPutera 

@HUMBERTO_V 

crossings double diverting rails of trains at Bandung station, Indonesia   

Level 10

@purplegamer 

@NRJOVIC 

@Elzerbi 

@Prdeep 

@BakulMehta 

railcars in composition for trains medium distances in the Chivasso station, northern Italy