YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

"Hanami" of Japan 2018 🌸

日本の花見を世界に紹介.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We welcome posting of Hanami in Japan and foreign countries!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Japan there is the word "Hanami",
An usually "Hanami" means a cherry blossom viewing in japan.
Cherry blossoms are one of the national flowers of Japan, and it is faith.
Like you, we take a walk or enjoy drinking.

We would like to introduce that you will want to come to Japan.

Forecast of Japanese cherry blossoms in full bloom.

Fukuoka 28 Mar,
Osaka  28 Mar,
Kyoto  29 Mar,
Nagoya 28 Mar,
Tokyo 24 Mar,
Fukushima 7 Apr,
Miyagi 8 Apr,
Sapporo 3 May,

We will increase posts during the season.

An also welcome foreign postings.
Please introduce cherry blossoms in your country.

Look forward to it!!

I was posted on being inspired by @LuisRG and @AlejandraMaria activities.
Thank you for giving me inspiration.

_EPS2201.jpg 

日本のローカルガイドの皆様へ、
外国のガイドの皆様が、日本全国からの投稿を期待しております。

(Google翻訳が機能しますので、原則母国語の記事で問題ありません)

ふるってご参加ください(^^)

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

日本、宮城県仙台市
178 comments
Level 10

Re: Show off the "Hanami" of Japan 2018

Nice post @YasumiKikuchi

I stay tuned to read your posts.

Thanks to share hanami with the community

Level 10

Re: Show off the "Hanami" of Japan 2018

@Venance

Thank you for your reply.
Guides in Japan during the period will post superb views.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Level 9

Re: "Hanami" of Japan 2018

Hi @YasumiKikuchi,

Very interesting series of meet-ups you want to make.

The cherry Blossoms are really beautiful. In Spain we have that tree too, but not the amount and beauty as you have in Japan 🙂

I will stay tuned.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria,

I was inspired by your ability to act!
I would like to see cherry blossoms in your country as well.

Level 8

Thanks for your post @YasumiKikuchi

Cherry (Prunus avium), Rosaceae (Girace) family is a naturally occurring fruit tree in Giresun, South Caucasus, Caspian Sea and Northeast Anatolia.

The earliest place to grow cherry is Anatolia. There are around 1500 cherry varieties in the world.

Cherries are grown all across Turkey; cherry is a agricultural activity that has developed rapidly as a basic source of livelihood especially in the provinces of Isparta, Afyon, Manisa, Bursa and İzmir in recent years.

Especially, "0900 semi-dwarf" agriculture type cherries grown in the districts of Uluborlu, Senirkent and Barla, Afyon province Sultandağı and Eskişehir Mihalıççık districts and exported all over the country are named as "Turkish Cherries" all over the world.
In Turkey, although it changes depending on the type, between May - July, it gives fruit.

Benefits of Cherry Fruit to Human Health
Cherry contains A, C and B vitamins and potassium, magnesium, sodium, lime, zinc and iron minerals. Cherry contains high fiber. It is a juicy and sweet fruit.

• It increases the resistance of the body to diseases.
  • It is a diuretic.
  • It helps to remove harmful substances.
  • Good for rash. Cherry cuts off diarrhea.
  • It helps the kidneys to work effectively. Kidneys prevent the formation of sand and stones. If the kidneys are sand and stones, they are broken.
  • Cleans blood and prevents skin problems like acne. It lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
  • Vascular stiffness, rheumatism, gout disease and dysentery are good. It strengthens the nerves.
  • Another feature of cherries is that it is a very good pain reliever and fever reducer.
  • Apart from the cherry fruit, flowers, fruit stalks, tree bark and leaves are also used; If the stems are dried and boiled then tea is made, the urine is removed and the harmful substances in the body are cleared. If the cherry flower is boiled and the water is drunk, it is good to cough and cough.
  • Cherry juice is effective in removing the wrinkles in the deep. Pink cherry can be masked with crushed bindings by crushing.
  • There are 12 to 25 milligrams of anthocyanin in 20 cherries; which is ten times more effective than an aspirin.kiraz1.jpg

uluborlu kiraz bahçeleri.jpg

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Former Google Contributor

Hey @YasumiKikuchi and @Şafak1,

Thanks so much for sharing these posts! I personally love cherries in all forms. In desserts, juices, jams. Here in Bulgaria we also grow cherries. They bloom in April and are usually ready for picking in June. I'm looking forward for more cherry blossom photos!

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi, @Şafak1

A good investigation on your cherry will be a great learning, thank you!

I hear that Turkey is the world's largest cherry product and very tasty.

Japan and Turkey are friendly with the past incidents. In recent years,
it seems that 3000 cherry blossoms for ornamental were sent to Turkey.

Thank you for participating!

Level 10

Hi @NadyaPN

Thanks for replying every time!

To tell the Japanese Bulgarian yogurt company, Bulgarians asked Cherry as a favorite.
In northeast Japan, the cherry of "Yamagata Higashi-ne district" is the most famous.
Of course it is delicious to eat with yoghurt!

Level 8

Yeah @YasumiKikuchi, it's very famous. But I prefer to make my own yogurt at home. Healthier and more delicious.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.