looking at the Google car

Level 10

Re: people around the world with Street View

explaining himself better

Level 7

nice 

@Gen wrote:

Yes Gio51x , if i find more intersting pictures like this about my city i will share them here, as a response! indeed i think this thread  is super intersting i enjoy very much seeing other member's pictures !

Level 7

image.png

Working the garden @ Ariel University

https://goo.gl/maps/6xdaLCPGMUn

Level 10

@Gen 

@mbam_bo

@DanielG

@Sariga

@JohnnyE 

thanks, it's my around the world every day I meet many people and those who capture the attention of the public and share them every day, every person does a thousand activities, and the Google car photographs the world and all this which is part of the world that makes it alive ...

Level 10

@DanielG 

thanks for the link, beautiful, the work of arranging the green near the university, I saw the SV that you have attached me, thanks a lot, when you want you can include others, are very welcome.

Level 10

dressing of scaffolding and scaffolding boards, Udine, italy

Level 7

How do you embed the map in the poat? I tryed and couldn't get it to work

Level 10

@DanielG 

to directly include the SV must be certified photographers, I am from March this year, an SVT, to become SVT you have to subscribe to the SV app and make at least 50 photos spherical with your smartphone, according to the requirements of Google Maps.
You must have a website that you can also get yourself by opening a My Business tab,
arrived at 50 spheres approved ie in the phone you will see photos published your photos and approved here the spheres must be aligned, I when I received a mail from SV I had just over '60, and 60 were published in the phone and 60 of these separately was written that they had all been approved. 

if you are already a SVT you can do as instructed that I write otherwise you can still attach the link as you did. 

an example, I now with my tour without itinerary I'm back in Italy, in a random street of a country of the Ligurian Riviera in northern Italy. 

c1.jpg 

I want to share this SV of a girl approaching a clothing store 

c1.jpg 

you have to click on the three dots highlighted in yellow 

ac3.jpg 

you must click on share image 

acb.jpg 

you must click embed a map as it is in the highlighted orange rectangle 

mod.jpg 

you see the SV you have to click in the orange box and copy the link and go to paste it in the configuration form of the post in htlm also any words and tags will come in htlm and then send.

your post will look like mine like SV,

many greetings 

GIO '