Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

outdoor trains and railway modeling in the world with Street View

outdoor trains and railway modeling in the world with Street View 

natural parks with outdoor railways for exciting trips in the nature of meadows and forests, small-gauge tourist railways for visits to historical and monumental sites, and the world of railway modeling among museums, associations, miniature train stores, in all the world with Street View. 

railway flat wagons and street view trekkers on board and along the most characteristic railways of the world in a discovery of a journey without itinerary. 

@PaulPavlinovich

@LucioV

@Vvincent

@davidcox

@DavidTito

@Anonymous

@NRJOVIC

@AlexanderSpade

@ValeriaA_

Innovative Street View camera in 1:87 installed inside a special miniature wagon to photograph miniature railway installations around the world.

in the video below, it's interesting, a photographic gem like this!

the innovative camera is explained in the video by a Program Manager Street View.

Miniatur Wunderland, Kehrwieder, Amburgo, Germania
10 comments
Level 9

Re: modeling and toys in the world with Street View

Thank you@ Gio51X!

Nice pic.

Mondrito

Level 10

Thank you, I have a passion for railway modeling and for real trains and railways, but when I got to know this great miniature railway system I was speechless ... and then I saw the video of the small train on You tube with Street View cameras portraying the railway ...

Level 10

@MONDRITO 

@NRJOVIC 

@AlexanderSpade 

@Prdeep

@purplegamer 

miniature railway of the famous Miniatur Wunderland, made with innovative SV camera made on railway model. 

Level 8

Re: outdoor trains and railway modeling in the world with Street View

Awesome video.

Level 10

Re: outdoor trains and railway modeling in the world with Street View

@Prdeep 

with that special car they have taken over the entire line and then in addition to the vehicle at the airport there is also a miniature Google car that has taken the streets.
So big a railway in miniature is a dream of several million euros ... make a similar plant ... only in dreams.

Level 9

Hi @Gio51x!

I am justspeechless 

Mondrito

Level 10

@TorM 

@BakulMehta 

@Prdeep 

@Saravanakanth 

@NRJOVIC 

@AlexanderSpade 

Puffing Billy rail diesel locomotives 

Level 6

The miniature is so adorable! It is amazing the amount of detail involved. The video is very interesting! Thanks @Gio51x

Level 10

it is a real passion only that miniature trains have too high costs, they are also fond of American miniature trains, in fact the shops that sell miniature trains in america, are not shops, but real supermarkets ... a dream to fill a cart .... only at the cash desk that the dollars contain many zeros ...