Madhusudhan4362's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

how is my greater rajahmundry

water bridge_Main_800 (1).jpgshareiq-657-1434727133-652653-jpg-photos-photo-upload-23-238706-720x512-1434727133-cropped.jpg

Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: how is my greater rajahmundry

Nice pictures but can you share a little bit about this place @Madhusudhan4362 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 6

The city is known for its historic traditional, cultural, agricultural and economic backgrounds and hence, it is known as the Cultural Capital of Andhra Pradesh. One of the longest road cum rail bridges across Godavari River, connects the city with the town of Kovvur.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing @Madhusudhan4362

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 10

Hi @Madhusudhan4362 great that you have shared images of godavari Arch Bridge , i have been to that place many times and the weather and people are very good over there , the nurseries all around and tasty street  foods .

Connect Moderator

@NareshDarji I unmarked your reply as a solution because this is not a question and solutions only apply to questions.

Connect Moderator

You are right @PaulPavlinovich thanks.

Level 8

#Nice

E.T.Subash