ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Horrific Pics of WW2

You are welcome, I would say @Fahid

I still following this project too, time by time, in mapping and documenting it. My area was devastated by WW1 and WW2, when I was a child for the farmers was very commun to find bombs in the fields. Mysel, I have found a lot of bombs, my parents were always scared to let us to go around to play

Level 10

Re: Horrific Pics of WW2

@ErmesT -- its sad experience!!! Wars will go off only and only if we value humanity more than nationality!!! It should also needed to be started in schools - now they teach how to be proud of nationality but very little on loving and caring the world!!!

Regards,

Fahid K.A.

Connect Moderator

Re: exploring the territory of 1st World War - The battle of the solstice

Es un post con un contenido impresionante @ErmesT, y la cita utilizada sobre que “todos somos perdedores en una guerra”, es lo más acertado del mundo, pero lamentablemente también es el mejor negocio del mundo de los, principales países y en lo inmediato eso no creo que cambie, ya que hay muchos gobernantes que lo toman como “razón de estado” y van alegremente a las guerras en pro de ideales de libertad, palabras tan mancilladas en la mayoría de las veces. Y en ocaciones los motivos por los cuales van y bombardean pueblos enteros sin importar los niños y mujer o personas mayores que viven en ellos. Por supuesto las ganancias obtenidas en las ventas del último tanque que perforó no se cuantos cm de acero o los sistemas anti misiles que son tan precisos que pueden encontrar una mosca en tu sopa y todos en pro de liberar, defender la religión o porque son más democráticos que los más democráticos no se comprende esas falacias de doble vara con las cuales escriben las atrocidades más deleznables de la humanidad, siendo en algunos caso algunos de los más ultrajados en estas guerras y hoy con revanchas casi irracionales, en fin son temas muy complejos y difíciles de abordar sin pisar los pies de alguien que camino esos caminos del odio y la muerte injustificados.

Las guerras no hay que olvidarlas nunca, hay que recordarlas permanentemente y ver la brutalidad, la sin razón que tiene y mostrarlas para que los lideres iniciadores de los vientos de guerra sepan que todos sabemos que ese no es el camino para las sociedades modernas.

@KarenVChin, viste este post es muy interesante.🙂 yo recién lo descubrí hoy.

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for your words @FaridTDF

Growing up in the area, I have been used to see war monuments, or to listen people talking about the First World War.

When child, working in the farm of my grandfather, I was used to find weapons and ammunition, mostly rusted, but sometimes in a good condition. For more than fifty years, the farmers of the area continued to find this kind of war remnants.

The ides of the posts was to tell, through the actual images, how the war was.

I am happy that you found my old post

Ermes

Level 10

@ErmesT  gracias, me voy ha tomar mi tiempo,

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8
Level 7

Re: exploring the territory of 1st World War - The battle of the solstice - British Cemetery

@sanjeews 

@ErmesT 

Every party of world war 1 & 2 has some benefits & greed to take part except India. 

That you had Posted about 500 soldiers, & here 74000 Indians with out any actual need were compelled to take part & had to sacrifice live. I'm not having grudges against any of you but what I'm making the point is that a major injustice was done to India & you must know about it. Please excuse my words if they mean otherwise, I'm not a native English speaker.1 million Indian soldiers were compelled to take part1 million Indian soldiers were compelled to take part

Connect Moderator

Re: exploring the territory of 1st World War - The battle of the solstice - British Cemetery

I don't know if you really readed the post @Sa_Gopi but I am sure that you reached it through a link that is titled "in a war we are all looser".

Being a Local Guide, I am talking about places that I personally know, like the British cemetery that is mentionded in this post, in which 500 British soldiers are burried. I didn't personally checked the list to see how many of them were Indians (India was taking part of the WW1 as British Indian Army). If you think that "Every party of world war 1 & 2 has some benefits" I would like to suggest you another search. 40 millions people was dead or wounded during WW1 (Source : Wikipedia, World War I casualties)

More of 3% of the italian population died during the WW1, most of them in my area (north east). BTW, this is not a post about statistic and numbers, this is a post against the craziness of every war

Level 7

@ErmesT 

Thanks dear!
All your words are true.
You personally knew about the loses there. I just wanted you to know about our loses also, so posted that. Please don't mind.
In that 'craziness' we all are losers.

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @Sa_Gopi 

I am sad for every person who died, it doesn't matter where the person was coming from, obeying to orders that considered people as numbers.

I am always writing about what is around me, using sometimes my post as a metaphor for the life

Level 7

@ErmesT 

Please keep up your good work. That's a nice job.

We whole as a world need conscious people like you to save humanity, human kind. As the recent crisis we are facing in terms of economy, environment, marine ecology, global warming, depleting fresh water & all others needs all of us to work as a coherent team.