Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: canals, dams, hydroelectric plants, hydraulic works around the world with Street View

DEAR FRIEND @HUMBERTO_V  

thank you for your photos and information today I start my own tour from here a random ride without itinerary ...

Level 10

Re: canals, dams, hydroelectric plants, hydraulic works around the world with Street View

@HUMBERTO_V 

@BakulMehta 

@Prdeep

@MrLens

@EricMartinezPH

@NRJOVIC 

collection tanks for distribution channels in Crevoladossola, Piedmont, italy 

Level 10

You've got a very fine country @Gio51x @ValeriaA_. Also, the quality of your photos are truly amazing. Please keep up the good work.

Level 10

thank you ,
if by chance you do not want to be tagged in the post of landscapes, architectures, means of transport ... tell me, it will be my care not to bother you.

thank you dear friend

Level 10

Hi @Gio51x! Keep on tagging me please. You're doing a great job and I love the pictures.

Level 10

So beautiful photo @Gio51x

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Nice shot !! 
Thanks

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Thank you for sharing @Gio51x

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Green trees with river!! @Gio51x

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Good @Gio51x!

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8