Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: canals, dams, hydroelectric plants, hydraulic works around the world with Street View

dear friend , 

@BakulMehta the barrier of Moreno has the appearance of a very important dam, posted by @ValeriaA_

Level 10

Re: canals, dams, hydroelectric plants, hydraulic works around the world with Street View

@Gio51x

Fine pic of fluvial engineering network of hydraulic bridges

BM63
Level 10

@BakulMehta 

some time ago I saw with the satellite of Maps, the moment when a dam was filled by a gigantic flow of water that came out of a reinforced concrete tunnel of a mountain next to the dam, the water comes from the tanks of sockets that are inside the mountains.

Level 10

That's great @Gio51x, please tag me in your discoveries 🙂

@Gio51x  escribió:

dear friend 

@ValeriaA_  

next week I will come to Moreno with SV for an exploratory tour starting from the area of this dam.

See you soon.

GIO '.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

dear @ValeriaA_ 

with great pleasure I am happy that you like my discoveries ... and thanks to you I have also discovered and discovered new places .... but do you know that I was impressed by that chocolate factory in Bariloche ....? ! I think of you telling me that inside is all full of sweets .... and to see the building from outside ... inside it must be big and then there is also the chocolate museum nearby ... anyway I'll tag you in every post ... of every thread so you can see them all ...

Level 10

@ValeriaA_ 

@BakulMehta 

@Anonymous 

@John2boyz 

@Hyderali

channel with hydraulic locks

Level 10

@Anonymous 

@Rezgar 

@MrLens 

@Diannejewell 

@Bonelenia 

@HUMBERTO_V 

a small canal with closed in Veneto, Italy

Level 10

@BudiFXW 

@RiverDefender 

@PaDeSSo 

@SriSedono_id

@BakulMehta

@John2boyz 

@Prdeep 

hydraulic shut-off derived from the Cisadane river 

pematian hidraulik yang berasal dari sungai Cisadane

Level 10

@BakulMehta 

@Anonymous 

@BudiFXW 

@RiverDefender 

@EdiSuprihanto 

@AdriansyahPutera 

@HUMBERTO_V 

a side channel in Jakarta 

saluran samping di Jakarta

Level 10

Resclosa de Requesens
17708 La Jonquera, Girona

https://goo.gl/maps/pcBSaNNpsHJ2IMG_20180611_010416.jpg

IMG_20180611_010354.jpg

IMG-20180517-WA0029.jpg

IMG-20180517-WA0028.jpg

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8