Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

bridges in the world with Street View

bridges in the world with Street View, a tour of crossing structures, ancient bridges, bridges and viaducts, cable-stayed bridges, tensile structures, wooden bridges, iron bridges,
military bridges, Bayles bridges, reinforced concrete bridges, stone bridges, drawbridges, revolving bridges, lifting bridges.

@BakulMehta 

@LucioV

@MagdaG

@ValeriaA_

@mdmkoo

@Anonymous

Umberto I bridge in Turin, Italy

25 comments
Level 10

Re: bridges in the world with Street View

Level 10

bridge of new technology with the frame anchored to the curvature that unloads the forces on the sides and is self-supporting, it depends on the designer to give an expression of design to the structure, today's bridges are not all beautiful, but I really like this!

Level 10

@Anonymous 

@LucioV 

@HUMBERTO_V

@BakulMehta

@TaeyoungKIM

@Basset

@Jesi

@leesj698 

@Rima_risdi

@PanamaPrivateT 

pedestrian walkway to Osaka

Level 10

@LucioV

Excellent bridge

BM63
Level 9

Thanks for sharing bro!

Level 6

Thanks for sharing, this made me remember a recent incident here in Algeria where a similar bridge collapsed unfortunately after it was hit by a crane. The matter is still being investigated but I think this is what can happen when the designer make the smallest mistake! (Sorry for the photo)

Source : facebook/ITASource : facebook/ITA

Level 10

@Basset  

do not apologize for the photo indeed it is of cultural interest to know even disastrous events in the rest of the world, think that a week ago, a train that I frequently take is derailed with 20 injured because a crane hit him ... I did not c 'I was...

Level 10

@HUMBERTO_V 

@BakulMehta 

@Anonymous 

@LucioV 

@Basset 

@TaeyoungKIM 

@ValeriaA_ 

@sorin

@Pousit

@MadaJurado 

two important bridges: Carrer. de Girona and on the right the Pont de Besal, near Besalú, Catalonia

Level 10

@LucioV 

@BakulMehta 

@TaeyoungKIM 

@Basset 

@Hyderali 

@MagdaG 

@HANEN_  

@ValeriaA_ 

@HUMBERTO_V 

the famous 479th bridge of Calatrava in Venice, after the 478th historic bridge, this is the 1st modern bridge, much criticized and discussed for reasons of environmental impacts, its construction is introduced by color and materials in the urban architectural context, to the side of the bridge runs a small cableway (or it ran then it was disabled due to lack of air conditioning) intended for the disabled to take advantage of the crossing.