prabhu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

beautiful sun rise in kanyakumari,Indian ocean.Thank you for the author of this photo.

133 feet thiruvalluvar statue present in the ocean133 feet thiruvalluvar statue present in the ocean

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: beautiful sun rise in kanyakumari,Indian ocean

Hi @prabhu, thank you for sharing a photo of a beautiful sunrise at Kanyakumari. However, please do give credit where credit is due or this post will have to be removed. It looks like this photo was taken from this site.

We always encourage community members to post original content. Explore more of Connect to get some ideas - post about your most recent trip to somewhere, or share photos of a place that you like! 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @prabhu, thank you for sharing a photo of a beautiful sunrise at Kanyakumari. However, please do give credit where credit is due or this post will have to be removed. It looks like this photo was taken from this site.

We always encourage community members to post original content. Explore more of Connect to get some ideas - post about your most recent trip to somewhere, or share photos of a place that you like! 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

ok bro I accept this,thank you for give me a awareness

Connect Moderator

Level 6

I done It bro..

Level 1

Re: beautiful sun rise in kanyakumari,Indian ocean.Thank you for the author of this photo.

Nice Shot, thanks to the author of this photo.