Level 10

Re: architecture of the world on Street View

@ValeriaA_

@Anonymous

@AmarArora

@EsteponaJen 

@Sariga 

@mdmkoo 

typical architecture of the houses of the Calabrian hinterland, southern Italy, built between 1880 and 1940. 

Level 10

@BakulMehta 

@TorM 

@BahauddinS 

@Cruise_with_Ankan 

@Seyiobi 

@Anonymous 

characteristic architectures of the hinterland of the province of Agrigento, Sicily, Italy; the houses in this area are built with empty concrete blocks with double crate, and then plastered, 90% of Caltabellotta is built using this method. 

Level 10

@BakulMehta 

@TorM 

@AmarArora 

@BrownT 

@John2boyz 

various types of construction including the system with the cubes where the roof there are water tanks visible in many municipalities of Sicily, due to the rationing of water supplies for food and hygiene, in some places even today in 2018 water is rationed at 7-15 days.

Level 8

nice to hear that 🙂 @Gio51x

Level 10

@BahauddinS 

@AmarArora 

@John2boyz 

@JaneBurunina 

@AIMAN_SAEED 

modern building in Polokwane, South Africa 

Level 8

Really Surprising.....

Level 10

@AmarArora 

@BahauddinS 

@Moadh_AYARI  

@mariacaci 

@DianA

typical architecture of the Netherlands: large large living area and roof with extended slope to the sides, also effecting the color of the external cladding and the well-kept garden.  

Connect Moderator

@Gio51x

Sudhaus, Browary, Schwäbisch Hall, GermanySudhaus, Browary, Schwäbisch Hall, Germany

Hope it is fine to post it here. I like this building very much. 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

dear friend @TorM  

sure that is correct and thank you ... think that this type of buildings also like me and my friends very fond of trains and railway models, in fact the German companies Faller, Vollmer and Kibri continue to offer these types of buildings in scale 1 : 87 HO, for miniature railway installations, going to propose them for industrial areas and in any case a building assembly box so today it is around 80 euros ... and for trains there is Marklin and Fleischmann with Roco .. .