JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Zagreb Botanical Garden in 360° view!

The Zagreb Botanical Garden is located in downtown Zagreb, Croatia. Founded in 1889 by Antun Heinz, Professor of the University of Zagreb, and opened to public in 1891, it is part of the Faculty of Science. Here are my favorite 360° photos.

@Osaka78forTRUMP, @deepak11, @NareshDarji, @SalmaanN, @SarahKa, @AkmalB, @BishowvijayaP, @Dafit65, @Rezgar, @Stanucious

Zagreb, Croatia
20 comments
Level 10

Re: Zagreb Botanical Garden in 360° view!

wow! A lot of colourful flowers and such a greenary. This garden is beautiful @JohnnyE. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Garden seems to have wetland ecosystem. 

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

wow! A lot of colourful flowers and such a greenary. This garden is beautiful @JohnnyE. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Garden seems to have wetland ecosystem. 

Thank you @BishowvijayaP, walking there is so peaceful and relaxing.

Connect Moderator

Wow.. beautiful garden. 

Thanks for sharing bro @JohnnyE

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi @JohnnyE

The scenery is really breathtaking,and your 360 photos make that place more beautiful

Thanks for sharing

Level 9

Bls: Zagreb Botanical Garden in 360° view!

Hi @JohnnyE,itu sebuah objek pilihan yang sejuk dan foto yang bagus. Saya akan pergi kesuatu tempat kebunku untuk mengambil foto 360 dan akan mengirim keforum ini. Terimakasih telah berbagi kepdaku.

Salam. 

Level 9

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @JohnnyE

The scenery is really breathtaking,and your 360 photos make that place more beautiful

Thanks for sharing

Thank you @AkmalB, your feedback is much appreciated.

Level 9

Bls: Zagreb Botanical Garden in 360° view!

@Dafit65 wrote:

Hi @JohnnyE,itu sebuah objek pilihan yang sejuk dan foto yang bagus. Saya akan pergi kesuatu tempat kebunku untuk mengambil foto 360 dan akan mengirim keforum ini. Terimakasih telah berbagi kepdaku.

Salam. 

Terima kasih @Dafit65. Senang Anda menyukainya, tidak sabar untuk melihat foto Anda.

Level 10

Beautiful 360s, @JohnnyE 👍👍