noelle_ar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Your soul travels through all your senses... Laguna Brava, La Rioja, Argentina

I was in Laguna Brava in 2013. Laguna Brava is a provincial reservation that is situated in La Rioja, a province of Argentina. You can find beautiful and colorful mountains there. Purple, green, brown, yellow, orange are mixed in the big mountains when you travel to the cold frozen lake that crowns the summit. When you get to this point, which is 4300 meters above sea level, your feel the power of the wind and the great efforts of you heart. The condition of life is harsh at that altitude, but elegant pink flamingos and cheerful and skillful alpacas seem to enjoy their home. Local guides can take you there from Vinchina.lagunabravaLaRiojaArgentinaP1030789.JPGlagunabravaalpacas.JPGlagunabravafiestadecolores.JPGlagunabravavolcancitos.JPGfaunalagunabrava1.JPGcerroazullagunabravalariojaargentina.JPGflamencoslagunabravalariojaargentina.JPG

La Rioja, La Rioja Province, Argentina
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Your soul travels through all your senses... Laguna Brava, La Rioja, Argentina

This is a heavenly place @noelle_ar

Nice pictures.

Thank you for sharing.

I am really impressed

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Connect Moderator

Re: Your soul travels through all your senses... Laguna Brava, La Rioja, Argentina

Wow, your photos are breathtaking (personal note)

I am moving your post on Share your photos and discoveries board, for the other Local guides to congratulate and welcome you

Tagging @FaridTDF from Patagonia, and @KarenVChin, to enjoy your post 

Hi @noelle_ar A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 8

Hi @noelle_ar

These pics look awesome! Thanks for sharing! 

Cheers!

Connect Moderator

Hermosas fotos las compartiste @noelle_ar, gracias. La Rioja es una de las pocas provincias de Argemtina que todavía no visite, ya llegará el momento. Tus fotos hacen que desee conocer esa parte de Argemtina 🙂

Saludos Farid

Level 8

Woww.. amazing photos @noelle_ar...

I'm tagging @hermione248 from Argentina to share more happiness.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @noelle_ar,

The photos are truly amazing. Thanks so much for sharing them here! 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!