anntheerak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Your National Costume

Hi everybody ... Let's share pictures of your National Costume here... I wanna see different beautiful National costume from each country all over the world... start here from my Thai ... please follow a form I do here below...thank you!!!

Your Name : Ann Kit

Your Country : Thailand

The city you nowadays live in : Chiangmai

Pictures of your National Costume-:

Northern ThaiNorthern ThaiCentral ThaiCentral ThaiSouthern ThaiSouthern ThaiNorth-East ThaiNorth-East Thai

Sukhothai KingdomSukhothai KingdomAyuthayaAyuthayaChakriChakri

Chiang Mai, Thailand
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Your National Costume

Hi @anntheerak thank you for sharing your national dress, it is a good idea to share this sort of thing to help bring the world's cultures together.

The indigenous Australians have traditional costumes but I'm not comfortable sharing those because I'm respectful of their culture and not a part of it.

With your images of your beautiful costumes would you mind editing your post to include attribution to the places where you got those images from. Sharing Copyright images can be problematic especially when there is no attribution, It is better to share your own images.

I will move your post into the Shared Discoveries board.

Regards Paul

Level 7

Re: Your National Costume

Thank you Paul ...  I have already edited the places where I got those images from as your request... sorry I did forget about the right ... hehe..  Hope to see other countries National Costume soon... Have a lovely day.