cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Worlds Longest and Largest Dancing Festival - NAVRATRI Live 🔴

Namaste, 

I will share with you 

World's Longest and Largest Dancing Festival - Navratri from my city, India. Please watch live this Dancing program live on your home. 

Garba is the popular dance from Gujarat and is being performed not only over India but all over the world by the Gujarati's. 

Navratri Garba is the most colorful form of dance in India. The performers of Garba dance are both men and women, who would clad themselves in colorful and magnetically attractive traditional attire. In Garba dance the musical instruments usually used are Drum, Harmonium and Naal.

The dance involves circular and spiral figure which is spiritual. Traditionally the dance is held during the festival of Nine days of Navratri.

Read more about this Dancing Festival Navratri in this post

Day : 9 Live Garba, Time : 8.00 PM to 11.50 PM, GMT + 5.30, 29 September, 2017

Day : 8 Garba, Date : 28 September, 2017

Maha Aarti Pooja

Day : 7 Garba, Date : 27 September, 2017

Day : 6 Garba, Date : 26 September, 2017

Day : 5 Garba, Date : 25 September, 2017

Day : 4 Garba, Date : 24 September, 2017

Day : 3 Garba, Date : 23 September, 2017

Day : 2 Garba, Date : 22 September, 2017

Day - 1, Garba, Date : 21 September, 2017

Video by : Gandhinagar Cultural Forum Navli Navratri 2017

Please stay tuned in this post for watch live Garba from 21st September to 29th September.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Gujarat, India
71 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Worlds Longest and Largest Dancing Festival - NAVRATRI Live 🔴

Hello friends please watch live Navratri from Gandhinagar. Day-8, Don't miss Maha Aarti 

@OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @Surendra @JohnnyE @Jnjoe @KarenVChin @AradhanaB @AnuradhaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Watch Navratri Day-8 live today 7.30 pm GMT +5.30

@U-royFelixA @SalmaanN @TraciC @NatalkaR @NarenChandra @Badruddeen @KlaudiaB @SanyaOdare @AslamMo @RonneBD

Level 8

How interesting. Thanks for letting us know Naresh @NareshDarji 👍👍👍 I'll watch. Looks like it's going to be fun. 💃🕺💃🏽🕺🏽🕺🏿👯💃🏼

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Don't miss Day-8 Live Maha Aarti

@LucioV @ErmesT @DiAnaUS @AkmalB @MedRidaZ @FazeelUsmani @ProfArunCM @DanielaBP @Briggs @AgoesSantosa

Connect Moderator

Its starting time bro please watch after one hour you can enjoying this dance very well @Badruddeen

Level 10

Ita good to see this @NareshDarji. Thanks a lot for making this available for us.

I will be able to analyze cultural ties between there and here through this. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thanks @BishowvijayaP I want to add this post on feature board is this possible ?

Connect Moderator

Wow @NareshDarji

This is super Interesting!!!

I love Dance, from classic (ballet) to modern to traditional. I've studied modern dance in my previous life, and I enjoy it as much as I can. Traditional dance and music tells us a lot about the culture of a country.

Ermes 

Level 10

@NareshDarji

Do you wish this post to be featured or you wish to move this post on 'feedback and features' section? 

I am not clear about your saying but moderators can help you on this. But why you want it to be placed on feature board? 😊

@NareshDarji wrote:

Thanks @BishowvijayaP I want to add this post on feature board is this possible ?