ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Winter in the Seaside - Share your photos

Dear @BishowvijayaP

This is a phrase that I repeat many times, but I strongly believe that "our strength is in our diversity". I am enjoying every single photo that you share about your country, and I am learning a lot from you, like from every other member of this community. You can see, from this post, as the simple phrase "winter on the seaside" have different meaning, moving from a place to another, and this makes me happy. 

So don't worry, if you don't have a sea to show, you have a lot, in culture am natural beauty, to share with us. 

Thanks for sharing 

Ermes 

Level 10

This is why you are one of my favourite moderator as well as friend dear @ErmesT.

Your spirit of generosity always inspires me. 🙂

Level 9

Rockport, Massachusetts before the deep freeze descended.

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Wow the scenario of Elegushi royal Beach at Lagos Nigeria is very beautiful @Sagir. Thanks for sharing.

@Sagir wrote:

this is Elegushi royal Beach at Lagos Nigeria... my new year eve ...

@ErmesT @MahabubMunna @NareshDarji 
Elegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos Nigeria

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

It looks very calm and peaceful for travelers to enjoy their traveling mode to seaside in this winter @ErmesT. How much temperature is there?

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Level 9

oho, then it becomes true that someone told me about the temperature of seaside is not equal or similar like other sides @ErmesT.  Thanks for letting me know about this information.

@ErmesT wrote:

Too hot, according to the seasons, around 12 °C @Kamalhasnainee

DSC04929.jpg

Ermes 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Of course is true @Kamalhasnainee

Water is like a buffer, accumulating the energy of the sun, and releasing it slowly DSC04959.jpg

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT Nice topic !! i will share but for this i have to go a sea side first !!! I will collect it for you ..

Happy Guiding !!!