ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Winter in the Seaside - Share your photos

Winter is a very special moment in the seaside

Silent and peaceful, the sound of wind and waves not disturbed by the noise of the croud.

Winter in the seaside is a "black and white world", with some sparkle of color.

Caption - Sea in winter - Local guide @ermestCaption - Sea in winter - Local guide @ermest

DSC04756.jpg

DSC04781.jpg

DSC04810.jpg

Share your photos in here. How is your seaside in wintertime?

Ermes

Eraclea Mare, VE, Italia
20 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Winter in the Seaside - Share your photos

Nice post and pictures @ErmesT

I will share my pictures later.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

IMG_20141227_132943.jpg

At Mandvi Beach, Dec2015

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@ErmesT a little fog in there now  with in 10 days start heavy fog and cold wind 26232164_2108930792454068_3069374004251258977_o.jpg

IMG_20170107_143600.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

this is Elegushi royal Beach at Lagos Nigeria... my new year eve ...

@ErmesT @MahabubMunna @NareshDarji 
Elegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos NigeriaElegushi royal beach, lekki, Lagos Nigeria

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing @MahabubMunna

Nice photos, I love the colors of the boats.Here today is foggy too, so it seems this is a common issue.

Ermes

Connect Moderator

OMG @Sagir, the word Winter have a different meaning in Lagos.

Your photos are amazing, and I want to give a special Thanks to you for posting here.

My thought, in starting my post, was to share my idea of winter (that is cold, foggy and grey)  and you are, with your photos, opening my mind. I am so happy for this.

Kudos to you

Ermes

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT : thanks for your kind words. in Lagos we dont experiance much of foggy weather. but other parts of Nigeria does. I will later drop some pictures here for winter from other part of the country.

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Unfortunately I am not the lucky one to share photos of seas. But I am so lucky that I have you to share beautiful photos of seas with me @ErmesT.

No matter there are some big rivers giving the misimpression of seas. 😀😁 I will capture them if I will be there.

Thank you so much for sharing these natural beauties. 🙂