TariqMahmood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Winter Survival Motorbike trip to Naran KPK

@Badruddeen Wow to meet Imran Khan? You mean our famous ex-cricketer and Political Leader Mr. Imran Khan? 

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@TariqMahmood wrote:

@Badruddeen Wow to meet Imran Khan? You mean our famous ex-cricketer and Political Leader Mr. Imran Khan? 

Yes, Mr. Tariq

I have been invited to come over by one of Imran's closest politician as I was with him in China in 2016  🙂

Cheers

Level 10

Hi @TariqMahmood,

Thanks for sharing with us your motorbikz trip to Naran.

The first picture with the frozen lake saif ul Malook is just amazing. You maybe don't know it but I love moutain landsakpes. Please have a look at this post and I hope you will enjoy as much as I do with your post: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/SHARE-MOUNTAIN-LANDSKAPES/m-p/662867

Once again thanks @TariqMahmood and see you around

Jul 

Level 8

@Julien44 Thanks for your likeness to my post. Wow superb mountains landscapes with snow covered. I really enjoyed your post. Keep sharing such beauties in future too. 

Greetings from Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Level 8

Looks like an amazing place, @TariqMahmood. Thanks for sharing 🙂

Level 8

@ThamaraKandabada Thanks for your kind words. Keep in touch to work together for the betterment of community.

Greetings from Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TariqMahmood thank you very much to mention me here, you are so genius, i love your adventurous trips to beautiful places of Azad Kashmir and Pakistan

Lake Saif Ul Malook is so beautiful and attractive point for visitors, thanks for sharing with us your amazing trips

@AlejandraMaria @Justine2807 @Sagir @LaxmiG1 @iDepp @NabilhaNif @InayatK have a look please 

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 9

Hi @TariqMahmood!

A really nice post about your fantastic motorbike trip.

Beautifull  Lake Saif ul Maloom :)))

Thanks @Anonymous for tagging me 😉 and know a little more about Pakistan.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria Its my pleasure that you like my post. I always need guidance and suggestion from you guys to improve my posts. Hopefully together we may work efficiently for community. 

Also thank you my brother @Anonymous you always guided and supported me here on connect. 

Greetings from Kashmir 

TariqMahmood
Level 6

it cold