Re: Wild Beautiful Flowers

Thank You Very Much @helga19

Level 6

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

My garden pink flower with 5 patelsMy garden pink flower with 5 patels

Connect Moderator

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

Why this last post?

Last Saturday I was travelling in Pintura di Bolognola, and (as usual) I had to stop my car for taking some photos

The flower is called Echinops ritro

DSC07527.jpg

Why I am adding the fluwer in the "five petals only" post?

Ermes

Level 6

Morning

ยามเช้าของบ้านเรา 9406D6D0-6B07-4ADA-8ED6-2E4A6D75861C.jpeg

37C458AE-170F-48E8-86FB-48E1A69636C6.jpeg

8EBC129C-6808-4FF5-8085-5849EB7909F5.jpeg

Level 10

Re: Morning

@Yolisi Good morning. I can you you are typing in Thai language, which is says "morning time of your house". The photos are nice. Thanks for sharing.

It will be also good to have some short notes about the photo, like for example what flower is that you have taken, what is special about that location, what pond or lake is that etc.

Also, it would also be good to have the photos in correct orientation, so if possible next time, you can rotate the photos correctly into portrait or landscape before you upload to LG Connect. 

Thanks for sharing, and keep sharing nice photos and experiences like this. 

Level 10

Flowers - Live.!

These are few Shots from Yercaud, Tamil Nadu, India.

Hope you all will like it..

Thanks

Glowers - Live (3).jpgGlowers - Live (1).jpgGlowers - Live (2).jpg

Level 9

Re: Flowers - Live.!

Thanks for sharing @TravellerG

The photos are very beautiful and quality!

Best regards,

Former Google Contributor

These are beautiful, @TravellerG, thank you for sharing.

Let me show you one of the most beautiful and rare flowers in Bulgaria, edelweiss.

Inlife.bgInlife.bg

I'm merging your post with Wild Beautiful Flowers. You will find common interest there.

Also, if you might want to join the Flowers photography challege. I think you will enjoy it. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks @IrrPavlova for sharing this photo!

I have never seen edelweiss so close.I like this flower very much !I bought seeds this flower in Austria,I plant them at home,but have not seen the blossom yet.

Best wishes,

Former Google Contributor

Growing an edelweiss is a challenge, @helga19. Do you live in the mountains? As far as I know, they only grow close to high mounts, on places where human feet can't reach easily. They usually blossom between June and August. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!