TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Which one of your photos has the most views?

@TraciC This is a great success. My picture-pit mine in Poland, has the most views. množství.jpg

Level 5

@Csaba,

Beautiful building mate!My top photo is one of a large number of photos I took of Bed Bath & Beyond in Mission Valley,San Diego,CA which in total have been viewed way over 1 million times on Google maps.The photo of the building has been viewed over 450,000 times but at this stage that's the best I've got.Of course my total views of my 8,616 posted photos stands at 33,138,772...not bad for 10 months work. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 6.37.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-04 at 6.37.14 PM.pngOver 450,000 views since May,2016.Over 450,000 views since May,2016.

Level 8

This is my pic with most views, Google`s HQ in São Paulo, Brazil.maps.pngGoogle HQ in São Paulo, Brazil.Google HQ in São Paulo, Brazil.

Connect Moderator

Impresionan tus números @Zeds, 👏👏👍, tus sabios consejos, hay que seguir.

Sos un valioso miembro que colabora con Google Maps 

Level 6

IMG_20170121_104745.jpg

The nature's beautiful morning scenery sun rising make people's excited to views my pictures snap at bukit kusai trails strat. Kampung bantayan Tamparuli 

@NicoT wrote:

This is my pic with most views, Google`s HQ in São Paulo, Brazil.maps.pngGoogle HQ in São Paulo, Brazil.Google HQ in São Paulo, Brazil.

Level 8

Hi @TraciC

my Photo with the most views is not spectacular 🙂 it's the Photo from a Building market nearby 

more than 83 tsd views in a half year (i want place a link from google maps but it do not work 😞 )

https://www.google.de/maps/place/Globus+Baumarkt+Laupheim/@48.2417,9.86499,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!...most viewed pictures

Walter Sanders
Level 5

@WalterSanders,

Same here mate.....my headline photo as I call it is a giant store that sells sheets,pillows and a million other things......they also sell very good beer which my wife can use the 20% off store coupons on.What a deal...great beer and 20% off! I live in Southern California where there are zillions of people so I get a pretty high view rate on all my photos...I have 8637 posted photos at this very second but that will change in a few minutes.When I get serious and drive to downtown San Diego and then maybe up to L.A....my photo view count will be off the planet.I write a lot of reviews too....no review no photos.I am pretty much top dog for miles around because I never stop posting stuff.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 2.52.55 PM.png

Level 8

@Zeds @TraciC many views - i've a long way to go 🙂

Walter Sanders
Level 5

@WalterSanders,

But the passion to be number one is the same mate. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@Corrie,

Amazing view counts...superb photos too.I'm impressed and jealous!

Cheers,

Zed star.