TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Which one of your photos has the most views?

Did you know that you can sort photos in your contributions tab/profile to see your photos uploaded by date or views? Here's my most popular photo with over 2 million views of the 21 Club here in New York City:

Their speakeasy-room in the kitchen basement behind a secret entranceTheir speakeasy-room in the kitchen basement behind a secret entrance

If you don't know how to access this information, here you go:

1. Go to https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/ to get to your contributions tap on a desktop computer or in a mobile web browser

2. Click on "photos"

3. In the top right corner click on the little arrow and "sort by date"

Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 2.23.48 PM.png

In the app:

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
71 comments
Level 10

Re: Which one of your photos has the most views?

@TraciC you are grat boss . your 1 picture view = my all picture views 

Mahabub Hasan
Googler

Haha, @MahabubMunna. Thank you but I have been uploading photos for ages and that photo is of a pretty famous NYC restaurant and a room that not many people see, which is why I think it's so popular. 🙂

Please share your most popular photo!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC My photo max view  1,49,235 view

it is a old landlord palace near my grandpa (mother father house)

i see USA  post any photo rapid grow views but not in bangladesh . SF my one shopping mall pic 1 mount view 50k but in bangladesh too much hard to earn 50k view  in a year 

maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/MQLCyfUSETA2

mv.JPG

Mahabub Hasan
Googler

That's a beautiful photo, @MahabubMunna! I also see it's a 360 photo, so even cooler. 🙂 

Level 10

My photo with the most views is a photo from the Jardins du Trocadéro in Paris. 
I made it in July 2009 on the top of the Eifeltower. 

Jardins du TrocadéroJardins du Trocadéro

-- Sieuwe, helper of all ! --
Level 7

Check out line at Whole Foods, OKC. 212,009 views

most viewed.JPG

Connect Moderator

@TraciC Hello, my view has more photo is an Italian restaurant seafood.
The picture itself is not that impressive, is starter (anchovies) lunch we went. A 331,573 today

AnchoasAnchoas

This shows that sometimes the most interesting of which we have, photo is what most interests to another

Level 8

Mine is Smith's Barcadere, Grand Cayman. So beautiful! See the photo here.

Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 8.34.44 PM.png

Level 9

Fullscreen capture 7232016 63538 AM.bmp.jpg

@TraciC Here is my most views photo (210,252) till now. I took this photo at Eco Tourism Park, Kolkata. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus