BahauddinS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Which One is your Delicious Home-made Desert?

Egg Pudding, made by Pure Cow milk!

It was awsome, delicious, mouth watering taste!

#PuddingPudding, side viewPudding, side view

Just after MadeJust after Made

Pudding, above viewPudding, above view

Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Which One is your Delicious Home-made Desert?

Did you just mention dessert @BahauddinS? How can I not comment on that when someone is talking dessert? 

My favorite home-made dessert contains a long list. I will start with rosher firni (rice pudding made of dates juice), then comes dudh chitoi (cake soaked in milk and coconut), patishapta (pancake with heavy cream filling), payesh (rice pudding)......the list goes on. Sadly, I don't have a photo of my fav dessert with me right now. But if I find any from my stock, I will definitely share it. Thank you for starting another mouth watering thread. Let's wait a see what other people has to say about it. 

And yes, another sinful dessert that I must mention (even though it is not of my own country) here is TIRAMISU. I can't love this heavenly dessert more. May be @LucioV or @ErmesT could share the recipe with us here. This dessert comes from their country after all.

By the way, the picture that you have shared is actually called caramel custard, even though it is called pudding in our country. It's one of my favorites too. 🙂

Level 8

@SoniaK, 🙂

I wanna visit to you for your long list and delicious cook! 🙂

Level 8

@SoniaK, 🙂

I wanna visit to you for your long list and delicious cook! 🙂

Connect Moderator

Sure @BahauddinS. I hope one day I can cook, especially for my Local Guides friends and feed them the signature dishes of my lovely country. 

Level 10

20171216_152604.jpg

Follow me here.....
Level 9

@SoniaK Apu I want joint that feast.

Level 8

yes! we wait for that day 🙂