WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What street food is famous in your country?

@Shirni  wow! i love this

Level 10

@Paresh_RatanPost your favorite one

@Pareesh_Ratan wrote:

@WaweruM

Very difficult questions for the people of the India.

Bengali poet Atul Prasad Sen's poetry is speaking about India in one line - "Many languages, many creeds, many costumes,  Let there be unity in this diversity."

Naturally, different types of people from different parts of India are different from their dietary definitions.

However, beautiful presentation

Level 9

Hi @WaweruM    Thanks for sharing about your country street food. great job

Level 8

Source: Daily NationSource: Daily Nation

Congratulations on making the featured discussions. Don't forget smokies kachumbari (chopped tomatoes, onions) and boiled eggs, @WaweruM. @TraciC they are like the New York hotdogs minus the hotdog bun... and smaller including. As their motto goes, "one is never enough!"

Level 8

Dosa

Level 10

@RobAoHow could i forget those 🙂

@RobAo wrote:

Source: Daily NationSource: Daily Nation

Congratulations on making the featured discussions. Don't forget smokies kachumbari (chopped tomatoes, onions) and boiled eggs, @WaweruM. @TraciC they are like the New York hotdogs minus the hotdog bun... and smaller including. As their motto goes, "one is never enough!"

Level 8

Hi @WaweruM..

Let me share the all time favorite street food of my place.. It is called as Paanipuri in my place.. Most of the Indians know this street food.. Wow the taste of it.. I can even feel it now..If you ask me the reason for the name of this dish.. I can say that Paani means liquid which represent those spocy liquid which needs to be poured in that puri in the right.. I use to have puri first with each of spicy liquids and then with both liquids mixed.. Among the liquid the denser liquid is spicier and the lighter liquid will be lime filled.. All I can say is that yummy.. :)If you ask me the reason for the name of this dish.. I can say that Paani means liquid which represent those spocy liquid which needs to be poured in that puri in the right.. I use to have puri first with each of spicy liquids and then with both liquids mixed.. Among the liquid the denser liquid is spicier and the lighter liquid will be lime filled.. All I can say is that yummy.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@WaweruM thanks for sharing.

I am from Nepal, many street food are famous in Nepal but Mo:Mo is most. Various kind of Mo:Mo are available here. Like buff, chiken, mutton, veg, fish, banana, raddish, potato Mo:Mo(म:म). Mo:Mo becomes more tasty when you have it with pickle. I got water while writing this hmmmm. Tapari Mo:Mo (टपरी म:म)Tapari Mo:Mo (टपरी म:म)
Sausage is being fomus now a days inside Kathmndu valley. But sausage here is not like that as mentioned above. Buff and chiken sausage are fried in oil here. 

Pushpendra nepal Nepal Local Guide | My Contributions
Level 10

@WaweruM Nice foodie photos brother. thanks for sharing 

Level 10

@SalmaanNPaanipuri looks delicious

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi @WaweruM..

Let me share the all time favorite street food of my place.. It is called as Paanipuri in my place.. Most of the Indians know this street food.. Wow the taste of it.. I can even feel it now..If you ask me the reason for the name of this dish.. I can say that Paani means liquid which represent those spocy liquid which needs to be poured in that puri in the right.. I use to have puri first with each of spicy liquids and then with both liquids mixed.. Among the liquid the denser liquid is spicier and the lighter liquid will be lime filled.. All I can say is that yummy.. :)If you ask me the reason for the name of this dish.. I can say that Paani means liquid which represent those spocy liquid which needs to be poured in that puri in the right.. I use to have puri first with each of spicy liquids and then with both liquids mixed.. Among the liquid the denser liquid is spicier and the lighter liquid will be lime filled.. All I can say is that yummy.. 🙂