WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: What street food is famous in your country?

maxresdefault.jpg

Will take some more and post

Anonymous
Not applicable

PAELLA...OF COURSE!!

If you come some day to Ronda I´ll invite to my visit 😉PAELLA.jpg

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

I need more members, please visit and ask to join group Local Guide Ronda 😉

Level 9

This is great @jamaicain360 I love it

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

That's right @KarenVChin

"Tasty and safe topic "😁👍😁

@U-royFelixA

@KarenVChin wrote:

@OSAMA, when it comes down to it, "Food" is our universal language. We all have to eat, to stay alive. Food breaks down walls, barriers. Safe topic too! We all learn from each other. Get to see different kinds of food, fruits, vegetables, bugs (HAHA), etc. that are not common in each of our lives.

It's been very educational (and highly entertaining) lately here on Connect!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@SoniaK @WaweruM @JonasKL @U-royFelixA @KarenVChin @SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR which patient you talk about , I Am LGC Addicted and the trends now"  Food", of course with little featuring help From @TraciC,

All LGC members talk about Food , let me share something with you " I am in love with food ".   , whatever my mom or wife  or ( mother in law ) Cook I eat , and you guys open my eyes on something new and delicious , so now tell me what to do !?!?

Level 9

eat when you break your fast but during the other times you fast @OSAMA

@OSAMA wrote:

@SoniaK @WaweruM @JonasKL @U-royFelixA @KarenVChin @SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR which patient you talk about , I Am LGC Addicted and the trends now"  Food", of course with little featuring help From @TraciC,

All LGC members talk about Food , let me share something with you " I am in love with food ".   , whatever my mom or wife  or ( mother in law ) Cook I eat , and you guys open my eyes on something new and delicious , so now tell me what to do !?!?

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

@JonasKL Not a bad idea at all

Connect Moderator

@JonasKL, no, not this time. But I do have photos of BBQ ribs (can't show those to @OSAMA because he could be fasting!). We have an outdoor BBQ grill in our backyard - grill meat, vegetables, seafood, and fruit. My brother-in-law grills fish that he catches. Some Americans will even use their grills to make pizza! 

This photo was from my neighborhood BBQ picnic. Yes, everything, was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s! = )

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Yes it is @JonasKL mate

Level 8

Hi @WaweruM..

You have started such a nice thread.. I will soon share the street food of my country in this post soon.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides