WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: What street food is famous in your country?

Thats a neat food! I think I'll go look for it sometimes.

Here in Canada, Poutine is our food. Poutine, Beer, and hockey is usually a combonation these days.

Level 7

I found a place near me I will try soon.

Level 9

@NarenChandra wrote:

@JonasKL these are called pani puris, there is brittle shell made of flour and we add flavored spicy water and some mashed vegetable paste in each and eat.

PANIPURI ----- PANI is water,PURI is a shell made of wheat flour to hold the flavored water,

@Anonymous @JonasKL @WaweruM @OSAMA @mhjn

@JonasKL wrote:

Cool! I love the shapes. They look sweet are they @AbhinavK1121

@OSAMA @WaweruM @NarenChandra @mhjn should taste this.

This looks greeeeeat!!! 

@AbhinavK1121 wrote:

foodviva.comfoodviva.com

My favourite street food in Visakhapatnam is panipuri. Thank @WaweruM for sharing this post. 

Yes @NarenChandra @WaweruM @IESpots @AJenaine @mhjn pani puri is more famous in our India.

I love pani puri too.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

In Jamaica the most popular street food is called "Pan Chicken" or "Pan Pork", this is similar to what is known as international as BBQ, the reason its called "PAN" is that 55 Gallon Steel Drums are converted to Grills and this is what's use to grill the chicken.

The Chicken and Pork is Seasoned JERK style, that is unique to Jamaica, and quite spicy, often sold with Hard dough White Bread or Roasted Breadfruit.

Connect Moderator

@WaweruM @OSAMA, as @TraciC mentioned, hot dogs are popular street food in the States. There are usually hot dog carts in major city corners. 

Other popular "street foods" are hamburgers, either found at fast food places like McDonalds or grilled /BBQed at home or picnics with friends and family.

Also popular is grilled or BBQ chicken. All are popular year round, but extremely now during the Summer months.Fresh off the grill: BBQ chicken, Hot Dog with Chili Beans, and Cheese BurgerFresh off the grill: BBQ chicken, Hot Dog with Chili Beans, and Cheese BurgerYou can find such a plate of food at street fairs, family BBQs, Holiday events such as July 4th (America's Independence Day), family picnics at parks, etc.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

in my country (kurdistan) one of our traditional food is DOLMA BY ONIONBY ONIONBY GRAPEBY GRAPEBY CHARDBY CHARD

Level 8

This is very tasty and spicy @JonasKL

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Level 9

OMG @KarenVChin , I can't resist all that delicious food .... What I noticed that food connect us more , more engaging 😉

@KarenVChin wrote:

@WaweruM @OSAMA, as @TraciC mentioned, hot dogs are popular street food in the States. There are usually hot dog carts in major city corners. 

Other popular "street foods" are hamburgers, either found at fast food places like McDonalds or grilled /BBQed at home or picnics with friends and family.

Also popular is grilled or BBQ chicken. All are popular year round, but extremely now during the Summer months.Fresh off the grill: BBQ chicken, Hot Dog with Chili Beans, and Cheese BurgerFresh off the grill: BBQ chicken, Hot Dog with Chili Beans, and Cheese BurgerYou can find such a plate of food at street fairs, family BBQs, Holiday events such as July 4th (America's Independence Day), family picnics at parks, etc.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@DiyarBakirwahab

Dolma, mahashi Excellent food bro it's traditional on middle East 😉

Nice photos bro 😁👍

Level 10

@KarenVChin I will try some when i visit New

@KarenVChin wrote:

Cheers,

Karen

York