FullCleveland's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What's your hiding spot for the Zombie Apocalypse?

Suitable for protection!Suitable for protection!

I don't know what made me think of this, but what's the hole in the ground/remote location/fortified location you'd feel safe in during the impending Zombie Apocalypse!?

Just for fun, I bet there will be some interesting pics. 

Lockport, NY, USA
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: What's your hiding spot for the Zombie Apocalypse?

Hello,

As your post is not an inquiry about how to map, I will move your post to the more appropriate sub-forum. This should help to get it proper exposure while also keeping the Mapping sub-forum on topic. Please ensure that each post you make is both appropriate for Local Guides Connect and in the correct sub-forum.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

@FullCleveland

🙂 Hang on. What's worse. The zombie apocalypse outside, or judging by a couple of movies I watched recently - the people inside the bunker with you!

Level 8

@Flash Aha! You say that now, but when the Zombie Apocalypse happens (inevitable), everyone will be looking for where the good hiding spots are! Sounds like a Maps question!

Seriously, sorry for mis-locating the post. Cheers!

Level 8

@James8Arthur, the existential question at the heart of all Zombie stories;Who is the real monster????

I hesitated to make this light hearted post because there are some places in the world where hiding places are a necessary fact of life. But I also wanted to see some of those odd caves, holes in the ground, and truly remote little houses and shacks where you might think, " I could live there, no matter what happens."

Cheers, and keep your friends close and your enemies inside your head!

Level 8

What an interesting photo. @FullCleveland

Thank you very much for sharing this unique photo.

Cheers