MichelChammas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: What's your favorite beer?

Hobgoblin is good!

I like kinggoblin the most, but gold is nice too, milder and sessionable as they say.

Acquired a matching glass somewhere down the line too, can't remember how hehe 🙂

1507570903183-839251685.jpg

Level 6

Aqui no Brasil temos a "Serramalte", não é a melhor mas satisfaz o paladar nacional.

É a minha favorita.

Cerveja-Serramalte.jpg

Cerveja extra, ideal para dias quentes, não é de puro malte, consume na temperatura abaixo de -5°C.

Servidor Público
Level 9

You should fill that China with the original product, either China Blue or eventually Red.

Santé from Belgium

Level 9

You should fill that Chimay with the original product, either Chimay Blue or eventually Red.

Santé from Belgium

Level 1

I believe I've always enjoy the darker side of the Isles even though they had change the recipes from using the leading contributors i.e. fisherman, to a tad different element, if you haven't got it, then I guess I'll spill the beans, its Guinness, from the tap and just as warm as it needs to be!! It take time to prepare and always comforts you with a nitrogen fueled spectacle of dancing bubbles, while you watch, wait, and then enjoy!!

Level 8

Cualquiera que sea de Trigo! y las que vienen con un toque de cítricos!

Les recomiendo si están en Buenos Aires, probar la que se llama Playa Grande, de la marca Antares, tiene un toque alimonada, muy refrescante.

@MichelChammas wrote:

Thanks for sharing your beer experience 🙂 @YanniY @LuisHM @Corrie

Nico J.
Level 7

F952D2CE-200F-45AC-A945-24D129AFC7A6.jpeg

Since last year, I’m fan of the Ichnusa « non filtrata ». A sardinian beer, bitter and bodied. Fantastic in summer.

Level 1

Abita Amber and Yuengling Black and Tan 

Level 8

maybe you have to try this...

41m+DmKHW2L.jpg