Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: What's your favorite beer?

Guiness in Dublin at the Guiness factory on top of the city. 🙂

http://kobak.org
Level 6

I love the Leffe blond and the Duvel.

If you lovee beers i recommend you go to the Biertempel in Brussels.BnIsZh4IMAAirX0.jpg

Level 8

When we camp in the wild we do not need a refrigerator.

Beer Gambrinus 10° alc 4,3%

pivo04.jpg

Level 5

@MikeyC,

I have tried each of those...both are pretty good.The Duvel is a bit pricey to buy very often and there are so many similar much cheaper American beers.Of course I do love Belgian style beers.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@Myrathor,

Is that your beer ration for one day camping?Your photos will be very blurry!Ha ha.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@Myrathor,

This is in my fridge right now.Victory Brewing Golden Monkey Belgian Style Tripel ...9.5% abv from Pennsylvania ....amazing flavor!

Cheers,

Zed star.

As Good As It Gets.As Good As It Gets.

Level 5

@Myrathor,

We just got back from a 15 mile bicycle ride on the coast road.It's time for a nice beer! This is Second Chance Beer Co from San Diego ..it's a 6.5% abv IPA...pretty good and only 12 bucks + tax for 6 x 1 pint cans.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Zed star headquarters.Zed star headquarters.

Level 6

Would love to share a lovely blond, shinny glass of beer... Haven't any "Sagres" in my fridge... sorry.  :(((

Level 5

@AureliaF,

Ha ha...it's not 5 o'clock here yet in California....but it will be in 1 hour and a half when I make my world famous spaghetti bolognese.   

Cheers,

Zed star.

Connect Moderator

@Zeds@WalterS, when you want, i will whait for you both for an "italian pizza" with italian wine. Why don't arrange for a Pizza MeetUp in Treviso?