Level 1

What do you think about me?

#inoffice#inoffice

Philippines
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: What do you think about me?

Hi @Jashot25

I've removed your tag, that was looking like spam to most people, especially as it is one of your first posts. Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

I will reply to your question in the future, when you will provide some content 

Ermes 

Level 6

Introduce yourself - September 2019

Hi, local guides, 

I am Mier Chen. I am an international student who graduated from the University of Virginia. I continued moving around in the U.S. I have lived in Seattle, Auburn, Kent, Charlottesville, Palo Alto, and now I am in Los Angeles. 

I love the cities due to the food while loving the wilderness due to the wildlife residents living there. I am a big garment that I enjoy trying out new restaurants, not only East Aisa ones but also Midertarian, French and, indeed, American food. Lol! I am also part-time wildlife photographers who often goes deep into the woods, wetlands, and mountains to look for mule deers, moose, great blue herons, mountain goats, mountain lions, and more! Here is some pictures of mine that I would love to share with you guys!

@miercat_photography@miercat_photography@miercat_photography@miercat_photography@miercat_photography@miercat_photography@miercat_photography@miercat_photography@miercat_photography@miercat_photography

Don't hesitate to check out my Instagram, where I post my wildlife shots and expenditures: miercat_photography (yes, meerkat).

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce yourself - September 2019

Hi @MierCat,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following article 14 helpful tips for using Connect. To learn more about each topic, please read What are Connect topics?.

P.S.: Just to let you know, I merged your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6
Level 6

Hongkonger

• Local Hongkonger
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hongkonger

Hi @Ter,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following article 14 helpful tips for using Connect. To learn more about each topic, please read What are Connect topics?.

P.S.: Just to let you know, I merged your post our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!