cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Welcome To Bai Dinh Pagoda

chua-bai-dinh.jpg

If you see good give me a heart Kudo

Bai Dinh Pagoda is a complex of temples largest known to many Asian record and Vietnam established as the temple with bronze Buddha gold Asia's largest Pagoda corridor Arhat Asia's longest,  temple with a statue of Maitreya's largest copper Southeast Asia ... This is the largest temple and owns many best record in Vietnam. The construction items, expanding the new temple is the participants Vesak 2008 World inaugurated Phase 1, 2010 Bai Dinh Pagoda hosts celebration nghinh relics first from India to Vietnam. Vesak United Nations - Vesak 2014 hosted by Vietnam took place at Bai Dinh Pagoda in March 2014. The temple is located at the west gate vestige Hoa Lu, the National Highway 38B, Gia Sinh Commune - Gia Vien - Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh City and 15 km, 95 km from Hanoi.

Populations of Bai Dinh Pagoda is 1700 hectares covering 27 ha area Bai Dinh Pagoda neck, 80 ha area Bai Dinh Pagoda new areas such as parks and cultural and Buddhist institutes, manager's reception and park landscaping, roads and parking lots, lake Dam Thi, lake students ... still continue to build.
Ancient Bai Dinh pagoda (ancient Bai Dinh), close to The Three power of new pagoda about 800 meters to the south. Area this temple turned towards the west, near the top of the mountains pretty quiet, composed of a main street in the middle, turn to the right is a cave morning worship Buddha, and then to the temple god Cao Son in close end back door each morning; turn to the left is the holy temple Nguyen then at church activities and the first sample. It is located in lands full convergence of factors with the concept of folk masterpiece Vietnam, that is born King of the land, the Holy Birth, Birth Spirit. [11] In 1997 the temple was recognized as historical - cultural - national revolution. Although the temple has a history formed from the temple of Cao Son Dinh and Hoa Lu town west quarterfinals but Bai Dinh Pagoda ancient town has many architectural details and antiques bring bold mark of Ly.
Chaired architectural design Bai Dinh Pagoda, Professor, Architect Hoang Dao Kinh - Deputy Chairman of the Architects Vietnam, former director of the Center designed and restored monuments Central (Institute for Conservation of Monuments Vietnam). Bai Dinh pagoda new (neo-Bai) with large area of ​​80 hectares, is located across the mountains than in the west pagoda and Hoa Lu ancient capital. This is a major works include many items, major architectures: Power Tam, electric French owners, electricity Quan, Bao Tower, Bell Tower, Statue of Buddha Maitreya and the infrastructure works, auxiliary zone academy Buddhism, reception area, offices of foreign Tam Tam internal agency ... is built in several different stages.

Architecture area new temple accentuated with large cubes, monumental bold architectural mark Vietnam as using key raw materials locally (bluestone Ninh Binh, wood quartet set), tile glaze Bat Trang brown ... the most distinct dark at Bai Dinh pagoda architecture shown in dark brown dome shaped curved tail phoenix, it is not the same with raw straight strokes of Chinese temple. The details page also press pagoda architectural imprints of the famous traditional villages in Vietnam. Bai Dinh pagoda when the building is called "great site" with 500 artisans including lots of raw silk from the famous villages such as carpentry Phuc Loc, carved stone Ninh Van, casting Y Yen, embroidery Van Lam , lacquer Cat Dang, Dong Xam silver station ... the artists are using local materials such as ironwood, Ninh Binh green stone, ceramic tile Bat Trang ...
It is particularly in the construction space Bai Dinh Pagoda is always open here. Since building with modern Buddha statue was placed outdoors attracts many delegations of pilgrims worship. Guests can go anywhere to observe the work parts are formed.
Architectural features 
of materials, systems and truss column in Tam Quan gate, and power corridors Arhat Quan is made of wood quartet setting, the larger works made of wood imitation concrete. All ceramic tile roof using Bat Trang, three-tier architecture curved roof shape of phoenix tail. Layout of the main structure as Three Entrance Gate, steeple, electrical Guan Yin, the message France Owner, Three The electric turn with height roof top is 16.5 m, 22 m, 14.8 m, 30 m, 34 m with an 560 m² area inside, 225 m², 730 m² and 2060 m² and 2370 m².
About objects of worship, with two statues Tam Quan gate Passport France (Mr. Good and Mr. Evil) copper 5.5 meters high, weighs 12 tons and 8 statues Diamond.

Let's take a look at these beautiful photos of the Bai Dinh pagoda of Vietnam

1-1499564653394.jpg

3_7_1311428119_16_1311418927-da-khoi-10.jpg

10_ptjr.jpg

bizmacGallery_full_06182014_081859.jpg

chua-bai-dinh.jpg

ChuaBaiDinhvedem (1).jpg

ChuaBaiDinhvedem.jpg

DSC_0075_copy.jpg

hinh-anh-dep-ve-chua-bai-dinh-ninh-binh-10.jpg

hinh-anh-dep-ve-chua-bai-dinh-ninh-binh-17.jpg

hinh-anh-dep-ve-le-hoi-trang-an-bai-dinh-25.jpg

khu-du-lich-bai-dinh.jpg

le-hoi-chua-bai-dinh-2017-5.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

ninh-binh-pys-travel006.jpg

tour-bai-dinh.jpg

Vũ Bảo Ngọc_Ninh Bình (17).jpg

Thanks and Best Regards 

note: kenho , nước hydrogen , máy lọc nước ion kiềm , máy trị liệu điện trường

13 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Welcome To Bai Dinh Pagoda

Hi, @kentshiv

As I already told you, using contents made by others is a bad habits, an should be used only if strictly necessary. Doing it without mentioning and thanking the author is one of the worse things to do in here.

For this reason I am sharing again with you The Five Core Values of Connect

Asking for kudo is a bad habits too. 

Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Amazing discovery and photos @kentshiv

For me you merit more than kudos.

I enhance you to share more discoveries and photos with the community.

I give you Hi5

See you around 

Level 7

@Venance  đã viết:

Amazing discovery and photos @kentshiv

For me you merit more than kudos.

I enhance you to share more discoveries and photos with the community.

I give you Hi5

See you around 

Thank you for the compliment for me. As a compliment, I will give you 1 Kudo.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi, @kentshiv

As I already told you, using contents made by others is a bad habits, an should be used only if strictly necessary. Doing it without mentioning and thanking the author is one of the worse things to do in here.

Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

Level 7

Yes. Thanks for reply. Maybe, I can keep a post for all people can see scenic in Viet Nam?

@ErmesT  đã viết:

Hi, @kentshiv

Connect Moderator

@kentshiv

Myself, I love to share with the community the beauty of my country. For doing this, I take and share my own photos (maybe not the best photos, but taken by me) and I write my own text, using my words.

This is what a Local Guide do, and this is the reason why we are Local Guides.

As a minimum requirements you should edit your posts, and give credit to every author, of text and photos. This is not a competition for sharing the "best photos". This is a place where we share our own content.

Press the three black dots on the right top of your post then click on "edit"

edit2.JPG

Level 10
Level 10

Incredible pictures WOW @kentshiv

Level 9

Thank you so much @kentshiv for sharing this beauty.

You photos are so amazing and beautiful.

Many years ago I visit this places ,when I lived in Hanoi.

it's a good memory for me.

best wishes,

Inga

Level 7

oh. welcome to Viet Nam. I'm very happy if you visit to Ha Noi. When you go to Ha Noi. Contact me!!! i'll guide tour free for you. Ok!!!

Level 7

Nothing!!! that 's the beautiful scenery in Viet Nam. Welcome to Viet Nam