Arif-BDLG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

We are unbeatable - Bangladesh Local Guides

DSC_7059-01-min.jpeg

Hey, this is #Bangladesh_Local_Guides the theme is we are unbeatable. Last 13 April 2018 was our 87th meet-up day. We were several local guides there. Most important thing is we got our new T-shirt that day. Had great time and fun with local guides. We had not stopped our event after discussion, map editing and photo walk. We had participated another event that have been for unprivileged children. The children were not chance to get education. Some enthusiastic guy took their responsibility to make the children educated and transform them to manpower for the country. Salute those guy who took the children all responsibility . 

Bangladesh
9 comments
Level 10

Re: We are unbeatable - Bangladesh Local guides

@Arif-BDLG thanks for share with us . hope all of you like this 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Hi @Arif-BDLG bro

Thank you so much for share it.

Level 8

Thanks @MahabubMunna Bhai for your feedback.

Level 8

Level 7

Though I was late, the programme of underprivileged children was outstanding. 

Level 8

I am a lucky one be a part of this event, proud as a member of Bangladesh Local Guides and thanks to Hansimukh Chatrasangha to give us such opportunity.

Level 8

Yeah, @sakib1 bhai. They they tried to give their best. And we are happy being a part of the program. 

Level 8

@ShahriarRaihan bhai We are all thankful to them for inviting us. Hope we will work together to happen something good.

Level 8

Re: We are unbeatable - Bangladesh Local Guides

That's a huge group! I hope o be able to build my dominican community just like that! Keep up the good work!

Greetings from Dominican Republic,

Héctor