FayizMoyikkal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Waterfalls

Sorry my dear @NadyaPN, I cannot find the exact place. I can only say it was close to Long neck Karen village. We went there but didn't visit the Karen village. As we had to wait for other friends, we walk around and found this lovely waterfall.

NadyaPN a écrit :

Hey @FayizMoyikkal,

Thanks for this post. It's beautiful. 

@Julienpaul44 where exactly in Chiang Mai did you take this photo? 🙂 

See you around!

- Nadya

Former Google Contributor

Oh, I understand @Julien44. I found the village but is a bit further from Chiang Mai and I won't be able to go and search for the waterfall. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@NadyaPN You are right it was a bit far from Chiang Mai. That day, it was a tour organised with Elephant Camp visit, Orchid and butterfly farm and others had the visit of Long neck village included. 

When will you go to Chiang Mai? How long will you stay? What have you planned there?

Former Google Contributor

@Julien44, I'm going to Thailand in April and will be in Chiang Mai for 2 or 3 days. (That's the northernmost I'm planning to go.) I don't have a plan for any of the cities I'll be visiting yet. I'm still gathering advice and stories from Local Guides and travel blogs. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!