Water less river

Water less riverWater less river

Marjal, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Water less river

What a beautiful, dreaming atmosphere in your great photo @RaquibIslam!  Welcome to Local Guides Connect. We are happy to have you here. Can you tell us a bit more about the local area where you took the picture, adding a bit of context to your great image?  And make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting :).  

I just moved your post here in the "Share your Discoveries and Photos" board as it is the best place to share your photos and experience. On the "Photography" board instead you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture. Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Thanks again and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Solution

What a beautiful, dreaming atmosphere in your great photo @RaquibIslam!  Welcome to Local Guides Connect. We are happy to have you here. Can you tell us a bit more about the local area where you took the picture, adding a bit of context to your great image?  And make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting :).  

I just moved your post here in the "Share your Discoveries and Photos" board as it is the best place to share your photos and experience. On the "Photography" board instead you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture. Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Thanks again and have fun with Local Guides! 

Level 8

@MariaBi thanks for your compliments, this is the photo I have taken the village river call Ariyal kha, now the winter time rivers are become less water from Rainy season, base on this river local farmers are growing vegetables around the river and it's looks beautiful. 

Thanks again for sharing this @RaquibIslam - you are very welcome to post more photos and stories which explores the world around you :).