iyudhi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Visiting the first KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) in the world!

Hi, friend!!

Good to know your taste !!!

Even I am fond of this MNC product !!! KFC But do you know it contain “chineese salt(aginamoto)” / “Aginamoto” /  “MSG (Monosodium glutamate)” which is very bad for health. Continues use of this can cause cancer. Go for a search and you will get the proof. Take care 🙂

Let’s see the world together
Level 8

Wow thank for sharing, awesome! 

Level 7

@iyudhi thanks for the pics now I'd love to share the inspirational story here to motivate everyone in this post

"At age 5 his Father died," begins the story. "At age 16 he quit school. At age 17 he had already lost four jobs. At age 18 he got married. He joined the army and washed out there. At age 20 his wife left him and took their baby. He became a cook in a small cafe and convinced his wife to return home. At age 65 he retired. He felt like a failure & decided to commit suicide. He sat writing his will, but instead, he wrote what he would have accomplished with his life & thought about how good of a cook he was. So he borrowed $87 fried up some chicken using his recipe, went door to door to sell. At age 88 Colonel Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Empire was a billionaire."

@Vinhvo2010@JayG@JLocal@YK1001

Level 8

Thanks @iyudhi. I had heard this story once before. I am glad you have shared it again for myself and others....-Truly inspirational! 

I have decided to share the Colonel David Sanders recipe with you. I will be mailing it to 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy with your name on it. May it find you well and hope you might enjoy frying up some of your own chicken gizzards this upcoming holiday season!

1964 he sold the company to a group of investors led by John Y. Brown, Jr. and Jack C. Massey for $2 million ($15.3 million today)

(*Wikipedia)

*** He must have received some killer royalties! 

Kind Regards,

Jason M.

Connect Moderator

Hey @JLocal I'm not sure whether you're serious or not for sending the recipe, but please do not do it. I don't work for Google and if you send it to that address nobody will be able to receive it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've always loved KFC and when traveling to other countries it's one of the few places a person can rely on that will have a similar flavor to what you get in your home country (Pizza Hut and Subway are a couple of others). With a quick tally I think I've had KFC in 7 different countries.

Great pictures and story, thanks for sharing.

Level 6

thanks for the info i had no idea that's where the first KFC was built, ya learn something new everyday