Narthanan_R's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Visited to Jaffna, Northern Province of Sri Lanka,

Visited to Jaffna, Northern Province of Sri Lanka, and visited Jaffna Nainativu Nagapooshani Amman Temple on 02nd of December 2017. Front View & Rajagopuram of Nainativu Nagapooshani Amman Temple. Enjoy journey with my friends,  fun to take my photos with my DSLR (NR Photography). #photos #jaffna #srilanka #Photography

Nainativu Nagapooshani Amman Temple front viewNainativu Nagapooshani Amman Temple front viewNainativu Nagapooshani Amman Temple front viewNainativu Nagapooshani Amman Temple front viewNainativu Nagapooshani Amman Temple rajagopuramNainativu Nagapooshani Amman Temple rajagopuram

Thambiluvil, Eastern Province, Sri Lanka
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Visited to Jaffna, Northern Province of Sri Lanka,

Hi @Narthanan_R

Its a beautiful place and great photography. Thanks for sharing 

I think my friend and a very active local guide from jafna @ThanulakshanS know this place very well. 

Have a nice day 

Level 8

Ya Brother Thanks For Mention Me @AkmalB , Ya I Know Very Well about this place I Visit More than 10 Times , This Really Happy Brother That's You Remember me , Thank You

Level 8

Great Photos, May i know Where are you From Bro @Narthanan_R  Hope You Enjoy The Boat Ride 

Level 5

Thanks a lot for you comments. @AkmalB 

Level 5

Thanks you Bro, @ThanulakshanS am from #thambiluvil, Ampara District. yes bro, we enjoyed that boat ride well

Connect Moderator

Hi @Narthanan_R

Very interesting post, I like it. 

In addition, please note that not all posts need to have a solution. Solution cannot be used as a kudo, please read : /Help-Desk/Tip-How-to-mark-replies-as-solutions-Accept-as-Solution-feature/

For this reason I've removed the solution marked by you for this thread 

Ermes