JohannesAuer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Visit Antartica, my suggestions for photographers

If you plan on visiting Antartica, there are two options - plan ahead, and plan very well, or go to usuhaia an Argentina, have plenty of time and just try to get on one of those ships that have space available and sell them to much lower prices, but that is not a given, so make sure you can hang around town for a couple of days. Take enough batteries and take enough memorie cards, and if you are into photography, and you can afford a good lens, go and buy one, because this wonderland down there is going to take your breath away, (not just because its cold). That was my biggest regret when I was there, not having the lens I wanted to have and getting the most out of the amazing scenery. antartica_ocean_nova-60.jpgantartica_ocean_nova-61.jpgantartica_ocean_nova-81.jpg

Neko Harbor, Antarktika
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Visit Antartica, my suggestions for photographers

@JohannesAuer

all photos are amazing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

Level 10

@JohannesAuer Your photo album link is not working for me.

Level 10

Always wanted to go there, still on my long term bucket list.  The pictures are awesome but I can imagine they don't really do it justice compared to being there in person.

Nik Panos
Level 8

there are more on www.homebeach.info

Connect Moderator

Muy buenas Fotos @JohannesAuer, es verdad desde Ushuaia salen varios barcos el costos es rasonable casi unos  560 U$S por 10 días, creo que bien vale la pena, mi objetivo es hacerlo a fines de este año veremos.

Level 8

Stunning photos! Thank you for the travel tips and beautiful photos of your community! 

Level 8

Hi @JohannesAuer The photos are amazing. It has to be a great adventure. Thnaks for sharing.

Googler

Hi @JohannesAuer. Your photos are amazing! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.