Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

View the National/Famous Fruits of Your Country !

Some of the fruits are very favorite to us. Again, one fruit is the national heritage of our country. That means the national fruit of the country. In addition to national fruits, there are many fruits, country and foreign famous. Which is exported by many foreign currency. So today we will discuss the fruits of each country and the famous fruits. So hopefully, we will present the picture of all famous fruits in addition to the national fruits of the country.

View the Famous/National fruits of your country !

National Fruit of Bangladesh

The jackfruit has been named as the national fruit of Bangladesh and is a fruit that has been in existence for thousands of years. It is believed that jackfruit trees were planted in Hawaii even before 1888 and archaeologists have estimated that it has been growing in India for between 3000 to 6000 years. It is one of the largest fruits to grow on trees in the world, and a Jackfruit Tree can live and bear fruit for approximately a hundred years if taken care of correctly. For more about Jackfruit.

DSC_0096.JPG

Jackfruit in Bangladesh is viewed as delicious, sweet, tasty and juicy, and many Bangladeshis use Jackfruit in their curries and other cuisine. It is made into a variety of different products, such as canned fruit, dried fruit and pulp.

Jackfruit TreeJackfruit Tree

With so many uses, low cost and high nutritional value, it is no surprise that the jackfruit is the national fruit of Bangladesh.

DSC_0091.JPG

More than 60 varieties of fruits are being grown in Bangladesh. Major fruits include mango, banana,papaya, jackfruit, pineapple, guava, litchi, Pomelo, lemon etc. More about fruits of Bangladesh.

Have a look - @TraciC @ErmesT @FaridTDF @Myrathor @Csaba @AnuradhaP @NareshDarji @DiAnaUS @U-royFelixA @InayatK

Thanks.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Bangladesh
71 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: View the National/Famous Fruits of Your Country !

National Fruit of India : Mango

images (6).jpg

Mangoes are native to India and thus truly Indian. Since time immemorial, mangoes have been cultivated in India. In ancient times as well, deliciousness of mangoes have been defined by many renowned poets.MangoMango

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee great , now this treat is about fruits wow.

In India mango is the mist famous fruit.

It is called the king of fruits  .

India is a base which exports mangoes to many european countries. 

Alphanso is the most famous variery available in south india  IMG_20170603_233219.jpg

20170603_233107.jpg

Level 9

Jackfruit can be eaten unripe (young) when cooked, or ripe uncooked. The seeds may be boiled or baked like beans.Ripe jackfruit is naturally sweet with subtle flavoring. It can be used to make a variety of dishes including custards, cakes, and more. Ripe jackfruit arils are sometimes seeded, fried and sold as jackfruit chips. For more details.  

Seeds  (from web)Seeds (from web)tree with jackfruit (from web)tree with jackfruit (from web)

Have a look - @ShafiulB @AlMutebi @Zanikhan_95 @Anonymous @Sullivan @KarenVChin @OSAMA @SalmaanN @AkmalB

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Thanks @NarenChandra @NareshDarji great contributions dear ! 

@NarenChandra wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee great , now this treat is about fruits wow.

In India mango is the mist famous fruit.

It is called the king of fruits  .

India is a base which exports mangoes to many european countries. 

Alphanso is the most famous variery available in south india  IMG_20170603_233219.jpg

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

I like jack fruit @Kamalhasnainee 

But not favourite. Here is my favourite water melon.mostly yellow 

Have a look 20170530_204046.jpg

Level 9

Wow! Water Melon in creative dish!  @AkmalB Thanks. 

@AkmalB wrote:

I like jack fruit @Kamalhasnainee 

But not favourite. Here is my favourite water melon.mostly yellow 

Have a look 20170530_204046.jpg

@SamsonD @LudwigGermany @PavelSarwar @Ch-Marwen @Pannabd11 @Badruddeen

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Have a look - 

@BishowvijayaP @SanyaOdare @ValerieCoretnic @AdilAbdillah @DanelleO @Rohlik @OmerAli

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee thanks for tagging me bro.

Since you already talked about our National Fruit. So I was thinking I can share one of my favourite fruit and coincidently one of the most favourite fruit in China as well.

Its Apple!

Though China's National Fruit is "Fuzzy kiwifruit" China's National Fruit "Fuzzy kiwifruit"China's National Fruit "Fuzzy kiwifruit"

Allow me to share my favourite fruit. (Bro you need to really Zoom this picture to see an APPLE) πŸ˜‰20161117_092910.jpg

Level 8

National fruit of Maldives.

IMG_0216.JPG

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cheers