Natural beautyNatural beauty

Beautiful place to spend your holiday 

Rinbudhoo, Central Province, Maldives
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Vacation

Great photo @HathimI and welcome to Local Guides Connect. We are very happy to have you aboard.

I am going to move the post in "Share your photos and Discoveries" as it is a more appropriate board for your content. Can you please just provide a bit more infos about the image you posted? Did you take it? If not, please can you quote the source/author? You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. For more information, please review our copyright procedures

And be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Solution

Great photo @HathimI and welcome to Local Guides Connect. We are very happy to have you aboard.

I am going to move the post in "Share your photos and Discoveries" as it is a more appropriate board for your content. Can you please just provide a bit more infos about the image you posted? Did you take it? If not, please can you quote the source/author? You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. For more information, please review our copyright procedures

And be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Level 2

Hi MariaB

Thank you . Yes all the photos are mine. 

Hi @HathimI,

Thanks for confirming. Where did you take it? Please tell us a bit more about this gorgeous place where you spent you holiday.

Level 2

That place name is Hut. That place is Maldives. A remote island called Rinbudhoo one of the famous jewelers island. That is my favourite beach.