lalitmarodiya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Unforgettable experience to visit gulab bagh

Really its a wonderdull place in udaipur. I Never forget the memory the greenary of this garden. If you want to see real Udaipur then come here. I hope you will rarely forget the scenes you see here. These old trees and vanishing roses, due to which the name Gulab Bagh had been lying, have been trying to save the identity of Udaipur. Elderly men, on the benches of mangoes and berries, are seen floating in their fields, talking about a different world than the Internet world. The world that we've never forgotten about Youngsters. 26228126_147101865961049_2365758245374525440_n.jpg

Walking pathWalking path

Morning viewMorning view

24274198_171714166757482_2615427915516477440_n-696x591.jpg

Gulab Bagh Road, Ganga Gali, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Unforgettable experience to visit gulab bagh

This 137-year-old Gulab Bagh, where the elderly of the city still looks for  childhood . Such a amzing place where one could find the print of time on these old trees . 

View solution in original post

Level 9

Thanks @lalitmarodiya for nice photos with nature!

Level 8

Wow @lalitmarodiya, What a beauty! Just amazing.

Level 9
Solution

This 137-year-old Gulab Bagh, where the elderly of the city still looks for  childhood . Such a amzing place where one could find the print of time on these old trees . 

Level 2

Such nice pics @lalitmarodiya

Level 6

Again, another awesome posting @lalitmarodiya

I can't believe I still haven't seen Udaipur, even after nine trips to Rajasthan.. Maybe next time is the time to go? 🙂