RayhanKhoka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Two Bangladesh Local Guides meet at Saudi Arabia

Left (Rashed Khan RK)   Right(Rayhan Khoka)Left (Rashed Khan RK) Right(Rayhan Khoka)

Here's two Bangladesh Local Guides who have met at Saudi Arabia.  This is amazing that we cannot meet at our Bangladesh for long distance but we've had a great opportunity to meet at a Holy place of Islam ( Masjid e Nababi, Medina) and shared our new experience for the contribution. 

Happy Contributing....

Saudi Arabia
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Two Bangladesh Local Guides meet at Saudi Arabia

@RayhanKhoka  really happy to see both of you in holy city . also proud to be say they represent our community name and contact each other . both are not relative but now as like brother . really feel so happy to see both of you . keep us in your prayer 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Brother @RayhanKhoka Both of you looking great. We are proud of you Bangladesh Local Guides you're done symbol of meet-up where we go met others local guides. 

Level 8

Dear @MahabubMunna Bhai , You are main peeler o us ,only  for your found we meet each other .   

Level 8

@RayhanKhoka Really happy to see both of you in such a holy place. 

@MahabubMunna you are right and always love your great works for the community and appreciation.  

Level 7

Thanks @EasinRaseL bro for your complement.

Level 7

Salam @RayhanKhoka Khoka bhai,

I am also Bangladeshi, working in Saudi Arabia, want to contact. please call me on this no 0502709068

Level 7

@Jamal_hossain I'm now at Bangladesh. Thanks for your eagerness to meet. 

Level 7

Thanks for reply, if you know others who is still in KSA than knock them pls