wahyuarifw's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Trotoar warna warni di Gatot Subroto, Jakarta Selatan

Di akses jalan SCBD dari Jalan Gatot Subroto, Jakarta terdapat sebuah lajur pejalan kaki yang dihiasi oleh lampu warna-warni. Lajur ini terletak diantara Bank Mandiri dan Polda Metro Jaya

Lampu hias ini bersifat tematik dan sering berubah sesuai dengan event yang sedang terjadi di Indonesia. Nah kali ini karena menjelang perayaan kemerdekaan Indonesia, maka lampu yang dipasang adalah merah putih sesuai warna bendera Indonesia

Berikut beberapa foto "seadanya" dari lajur tersebut.

IMG_20180718_193612s.jpg

IMG_20180718_193739s.jpg

IMG_20180718_193056s.jpg

Pernah lewat sini atau ada foto dengan tema-tema sebelumnya? Silakan ditambahi

South Jakarta, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Trotoar warna warni di Gatot Subroto, Jakarta Selatan

Hi @wahyuarifw,

Sorry for replying in English!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm really impressed by the lane and it's the first time that I see something like this.

Thank you so much for sharing these lovely pictures and introducing us to the colorful sidewalks in Gatot Subroto! 🙂

P.S.: I moved your post to the Share Your Photos and Discoveries boards, as it is more appropriate to be in this section on the platform.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@KlaudiyaG wrote:

Hi @wahyuarifw,

Sorry for replying in English!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm really impressed by the lane and it's the first time that I see something like this.

Thank you so much for sharing these lovely pictures and introducing us to the colorful sidewalks in Gatot Subroto! 🙂

P.S.: I moved your post to the Share Your Photos and Discoveries boards, as it is more appropriate to be in this section on the platform.

Thank you @KlaudiyaG 
and I apologize if I post it in the wrong section.

Former Google Contributor

Don't worry @wahyuarifw it happens to everyone. Besides, I'm here for that. 🙂

See you soon!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

I would love to walk down this lane @wahyuarifw, it's very pretty - thank you for sharing photos of your country.

Level 8

Thank you for the respond @James8Arthur

This lane is decorated in order to celebrate the independence day of Indonesia next August. And also for the preparation of Asian Games 2018.