MarieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Tree-a-holics?

@ErmesT,

We have a lot of trees on the golf estate where we live in Solana Beach,CA.I took these photos a few hours ago but I will get out over the weekend and snap a few more.We have a big variety of nice trees around here...a lot of Aussie gum trees which were brought to California many years ago...it reminds me of home sometimes.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Our guest carpark.Our guest carpark.Outside our front door.Outside our front door.At the front of our townhouse.At the front of our townhouse.

Connect Moderator

springtime is coming @MarieP@Myrathor@Zeds@FaridTDF (mmm, in fact, autumn is coming, in Argentina), @WalterSanders.

Anyway, today I passed close to a couple of "venetians" villas in my little town, just to take a photo

Zero Branco - Villa CoròZero Branco - Villa Corò

Zero Branco - Villa CoròZero Branco - Villa Corò

Zero Branco - Via Milan - Villa di campagnaZero Branco - Via Milan - Villa di campagna

Zero Branco - Via Milan - Villa di campagnaZero Branco - Via Milan - Villa di campagna

Level 8

@ErmesT Realy nice Photos - thank you 😊 for a little springtime

Walter Sanders
Connect Moderator

@MarieP@Zeds@FaridTDF@Myrathor,

questi sono ulivi secolari, piante antiche e resistenti. Ho scoperto queste piante nel giardino di una villa vicino al mio ufficio

DSC00513r.jpg

DSC00514r.jpg

Connect Moderator

Gracias por compartir estimados amigos, ustedes hacen que este bosque que cuidamos aquí crezca permanentemente y todas las estaciones, mientras ustedes están próximos a residir la primavera, nosotros por aquí el otoño 🍂, pero no hay dudas de que siempre lo tenemos verde y bien cuidado. 

Level 5

@ErmesT,

Love the driveway between the trees.......spectacular!

Cheers,

Zed star. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

These look complicated. Where to begin with a description of either?

Tree(s) at Wat Fang Min, Chiang RaiTree(s) at Wat Fang Min, Chiang Rai

Tree trunk, or internal organs of an alien?Tree trunk, or internal organs of an alien?

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous, nice photos . I have something similar but I cannot post any more photo ad I have reached the limit of 1000, so no more photos for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT, from the looks of the thread you've raised in order to highlight this issue, I guess it will get resolved in our favour at some stage. Was news to me, I certainly wasn't aware of such a thing either.

Have not checked yet on how many I've submitted up til now, but for sure I'd end up hitting the 1k ceiling sooner or later.

On a more general note, Google - if they are serious about maintaining and developing Local Guides Connect - must surely review (again?) the whole structure of the present set up. In my opinion that's a big necessary. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

A look inside the temple ruins of Beng Mealea, Cambodia.

I'll be posting a few more from my last visit.

Inside Beng Mealea, CambodiaInside Beng Mealea, Cambodia