BartenderPHD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Traveling photography

Myyrmäki railway station, Vantaa-Finland4C7C259E-582F-49A5-AD73-4592B73A1708.jpeg

Vantaa, Finland
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Traveling photography

Hi @BartenderPHD,

This photo is really nice. It gives a pleasant mood. Do you know the name of the author of this graffiti?  

By the way there was a thread recently called Graffiti share where you can find amazing discoveries like yours.

Please note that I'm moving your post to Photos and Discoveries board.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @BartenderPHD

Please share more information and photos about this place, dear friend.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor

Wow! That's such a beautiful piece of art @BartenderPHD! Thanks for sharing it here. I'd also want to learn more about the artist and the area.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

Love the colors in this photo and the street art! Please share the artist's name if you know who it is. Thank you for sharing your photography!